What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin I - QLD 18-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BranVan3000

Coach
Lol, i knew souffs mongs would bring up his garbage time try assist after being invisible for 75 minutes
Could have been more involved early

But we also probably win the game if Latrell doesn’t get himself sent and Wighton doesn’t throw a howler dubbing for Walker

So what did we learn ?
Cotric is Serbian
Cleary isn’t up to this at the moment
Maguire has a rough head
Mitchell isn’t fit
Hunt still sucks
Tedesco is unreal but a little bit of hog
Gagai is amazing in origin
Lucky is wearing a rat on his head for hair

Danish

Referee
The problem is when we needed metres coming off of our own line we had all the 'mobile/agile' forwards out there and we were getting belted.
The way we use our edge backrowers is confusing, Frizzell plays about 20 mins on the edge then Crighton comes on then Frizell comes back on in the second half as a middle, serves no purpose. If the edge backrowers can't play 80 then they don't get picked simple.
Bench for game 2 should be:
14.Not Wighton
15.Murray
16.Haas
17.McLean

Yep any roosters fan worth their salt will tell you Crichton had no business being picked. He’s been a dud for us, and he was a dud for NSW.

I personally would try to find someone other than Haas for the bench. Overrated in the extreme

Game_Breaker

Coach
What happened to Klemmer? 120m after 20 minutes, only 30m for the rest of the game.

Papalii was immense, best forward on the field after Klemmer. Made for Origin.

Wighton was good overall, luckily for him it wasn’t his intercept but the Tedesco drop that was the difference in the end.

Solid game for Cotric, came looking for the ball and didn’t get caught out in defence. Let down by Morris rushing in or arm grabbing a few times, not his fault.

Overall, all the Raiders played very well. Happy with that.

Honestly, what did happen to Klemmer?
He must've been injured, Freddy isn't that stupid

Perth Red

Post Whore
Great game, thought score well flattered nsw. If Q’land had took their chances it could have been very comfortable. Nsw need Klemmer to play 80mins, they looked sht without him on field.

Good chance it will be stormy and raining in Perth so that could make it interesting.

BranVan3000

Coach
None, however the type of player he is he needs to go looking for the ball as he creates something out of nothing, as seen on the last try
Agreed. I expected it in the second half, but we didn’t get out of our half for 25 minutes and then he got subbed for some reason. Made something happen as soon as we got into an attacking zone

Looks like we are ready to stamp his papers for Cleary to keep playing though.

Tommy Smith

Referee
You can all laugh at me but I reckon Mitchell Moses would go well in the NSW no.7.

If nothing else he's a very dangerous attacking halfback. He is always a threat taking on the line and can ball play.

Cleary can't do either.

I just feel way too much pressure is placed on Teddy and Cook in carrying a halfback who is picked purely to, ummm, tackle?