What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin I - QLD 18-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

typicalfan

Coach
I am not going to hound NSW. Of all the games to play this was always going to be the hardest. Qld upped the intensity and we couldnt go with them. After a good first half the blues rookies all learned some pretty hard lessons. Wighton tried hard but overplayed his hand, Murray was outfoxed by McGuire, Fifita showed the fire that Haas lacked and Cotric found the second half a bit too much. Cody looked ok at times but also found it hard when Qld ramped up the intensity.

Well played Qld and Gagai what do they feed him at origin time?

BranVan3000

Coach
It just remains to be seen if both halves get dropped before or after game 2. Odds are firming on them being dropped in 2027 after QLD win 9 series in a row.
Walker won’t get a game 2

He’ll be the next victim of the Cleary era, like the many haves partner victims to Pearce

Haffa

If the team was chosen on form the halves should of been

6. Keary
7. Reynolds

But injuries f**ked that up. Cleary needed to lead the team around tonight but he failed to do that. Walker had a very off night but if your a Souths fan you know Walker is very rocks and diamonds and you have to take the highs with the lows. Personally I think NSW will win the series if they stick with the same 17 but Fittler will be under a lot of pressure to drop both halves.
Lol.

Valheru

Coach
Walker won’t get a game 2

He’ll be the next victim of the Cleary era, like the many haves partner victims to Pearce

I think he will. Who else is there?

Even if they find another 5/8 He goes to 14 which is where they wanted him to begin with anyways.

I am not going to hound NSW. Of all the games to play this was always going to be the hardest. Qld upped the intensity and we couldnt go with them. After a good first half the blues rookies all learned some pretty hard lessons. Wighton tried hard but overplayed his hand, Murray was outfoxed by McGuire, Fifita showed the fire that Haas lacked and Cotric found the second half a bit too much. Cody looked ok at times but also found it hard when Qld ramped up the intensity.

Well played Qld and Gagai what do they feed him at origin time?
Agreed he is switched on beast mode every origin

Latest posts