What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin I - QLD 18-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Help with lyrics??

Singing yi yi yippy yippy yi

Singing yi yi yippy singing yi yu yippy

New anthem?

axl rose

Bench
Poor Rabs, it is probably the first time he has ever seen the guy and Phil Gould probably had to tell him who it was when Rabs pointed to the team line ups.
Rabs managed to talk about Serbia for an entire set of six. Quality commentary that.

This Year?

Immortal
I just finished work and had the pleasure of meet Andrew "Bobcat" Ryan.

I haven't seen the game but not surprised that NSW lost. I guess our halves were shit and our forwards got shown up yet again.

The unknown

Juniors
I just finished work and had the pleasure of meet Andrew "Bobcat" Ryan.

I haven't seen the game but not surprised that NSW lost. I guess our halves were shit and our forwards got shown up yet again.

Pretty average game. Cook and Tedesco best of the little ones and Klemmer a monster in the forwards for NSW

macnaz

Staff member
NSW still dont get it!
Until they f**k off from training at wankville Bondi and all the toss that goes with it and get into league heartland and appreciate struggle street they are always going to be a team of primadoma's playing for money and a blue Jersey that means nothing more then a PERSONAL achievement.
If you asked Queensland players to play for free , I BET the same side would still be available.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
A glorious win by the boys.
never in doubt really
that knock on call against hunt was disgraceful nsw were not even within 20 really the refs kept the poor merkins in it all night
go the mighty maroons

Pedge1971

First Grade
You're trolling aren't you? Klemmer made like 120m in the first half hour then got subbed and NSW couldn't get out of their own 30 when he was off the field

So much this! NSW lost the game via a small bench and more importantly Fittlers f**king fwd interchange. 8 nil at ht and the halves were doing a great job. What was he thinking?

Yet in the presser he says he hooked Walker and was happy wuth Simple Jack. Wtf?

Out coached by Kevvie and Hodges. Wow.....

Generalzod

Immortal
Cleary has been playing shit all year the bloke can’t even get the Panthers across the line and yet here he is playing origin I wonder why we f**king loss

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
So much this! NSW lost the game via a small bench and more importantly Fittlers f**king fwd interchange. 8 nil at ht and the halves were doing a great job. What was he thinking?

Yet in the presser he says he hooked Walker and was happy wuth Simple Jack. Wtf?

Out coached by Kevvie and Hodges. Wow.....
No worries it’s all sbout holding hands and yoga I wonder what new invention super coach will come next Origin lol