What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin I - QLD 18-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozza91

Coach
2005: Liverpool win Champions League. NSW lose Game 1 in Brisbane by 4 points after a stupid pass leads to an intercept try, go on to win the series.

2019: Liverpool win Champions League. NSW lose Game 1 in Brisbane by 4 points after a stupid pass leads to an intercept try...

Hmmm...
So your saying Liverpool will win f**k all for the next 14 years? I’m ok with that.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Cody Walker what a revelation he was lol

I see it differently. He was fine at ht. Team was 8 nil up and winnkng the wrestle. Then Fittler subbed him for Simple Jack at the Mitchell sin bin.

It didnt get better. Fittler needs to look at his own performance before calling out Walker. His subs were f**king hopeless...

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Imagine being out coached by Kevin O’Lemon Walters, Justin the Simpleton Hodges and the man who’s postal address is an asylum Bradley Charles Stubbs.

Frederick Fritzl Fittler should hang his headband in shame for his usage of that bench.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Freddy needs to work on his bench rotation.
Two out of Klemmer, Vaughan and Jurbo need to be on at all times. And need another front rower.

Haas was ok, but was left out there for too long and gave away a shit penalty.
Murray was awesome, which gives Jurbo more time up front.
Crichton was out there for too long imo, maybe because of injury to Frizzel.

I think it cost NSW thw game

Pedge1971

First Grade
NSW still dont get it!
Until they f**k off from training at wankville Bondi and all the toss that goes with it and get into league heartland and appreciate struggle street they are always going to be a team of primadoma's playing for money and a blue Jersey that means nothing more then a PERSONAL achievement.
If you asked Queensland players to play for free , I BET the same side would still be available.

Qld spent 1 day at Charleville, the rest in central Brisbane.

NSW went to their equivalent of Charleville, Parramatta for a day. Not sure what u mean...

Pedge1971

First Grade
No worries it’s all sbout holding hands and yoga I wonder what new invention super coach will come next Origin lol

Pearce will be back baybee! Unless Gus or Pearce himself says no. Fittler worked for a year, has a harder job now due to player form, injury and better opposition. Will be interesting

Eion

First Grade
Imagine being out coached by Kevin O’Lemon Walters, Justin the Simpleton Hodges and the man who’s postal address is an asylum Bradley Charles Stubbs.

Frederick Fritzl Fittler should hang his headband in shame for his usage of that bench.
Horrendous. Friz and turbo our best players and treated like dogshit. As for that flat track bully latrell and walker. Pfft