What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin I - QLD 18-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
Haha, the NRL.com player ratings have QLD about 10 points behind NSW.

Looks like they are pretty salty about the result

MilkShark

First Grade
Freddy knows footy, but he does not know coaching. They're completely different things. Neither does Walters either mind you.

Cordner IMO will never be a great captain. He captains an over the cap roosters team sure, but who couldnt. He doesnt cut it at origin level as a player or as a captain.

Haas, dumb and obviously doesnt respect the jumper. On ya bike champ.

Walker did nothing and I dont think he will again if selected for game 2. Find a replacement.

Cleary, I dunno what to do with him. I felt he had no help from Walker at all so it's hard to make a call.

Wighton has no spot in the team.

Crichton can f**k off back to wherever he came from.

I'll post more thoughts as they come to me.

MilkShark

First Grade
Cordner is a good toiler, but Origin and Australian Captain???

I'd be picking Klem for that is I was a dirty cockroach, he is a loose unit but he would fire them up.
Cordner don't fire anyone up.

He let Hunt throw his shoe into the crowd without putting a fist into Hunts face.

Canard

Immortal
Freddy knows footy, but he does not know coaching. They're completely different things. Neither does Walters either mind you.

Cordner IMO will never be a great captain. He captains an over the cap roosters team sure, but who couldnt. He doesnt cut it at origin level as a player or as a captain.

Haas, dumb and obviously doesnt respect the jumper. On ya bike champ.

Walker did nothing and I dont think he will again if selected for game 2. Find a replacement.

Cleary, I dunno what to do with him. I felt he had no help from Walker at all so it's hard to make a call.

Wighton has no spot in the team.

Crichton can f**k off back to wherever he came from.

I'll post more thoughts as they come to me.

Don't worry Freddie is relaxed.

NSW need to pick and stick....

Valheru

Coach
What can you do, sometimes there are people like Kalyn Ponga who are too good for the world. As inferior men we can get bitter or revisionist. But at the end of the day he is our bitches, and you can keep your Tedesco's , who can go worship at the scent of Ponga's taint. (what a privilege )

Tedesco was better than ponga last night

The unknown

Juniors
Ponga 9/10

Munster 7.5/10 According to the geniuses on nrl.com lol

Ponga isn't half the player he was without the guidance of Munster and DCE.

I would argue Ponga was fairly quiet until he threw the first cut out pass for the try

Latest posts