What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Well I do go to a lot of concerts I might not have gone to, but if you sign up to something like last tickets you find some very cheap tickets for good bands. So it sort of does happen.

Show me a $20000 ticket to Metallica.. ? They could probably charge it.. but they don't want to fist their fans..

Nrl don't mind tho

Tallon Smith

Juniors
Where the bloody hell are you Queenslanders, should've been 75,000 there.Spoken ,written and authorised by Beetroot Face .

A seriously good crowd,to once more give the middle fingered salute to the naysayers.

They should expand suncorp to 70k, and the broncos can play at QSAC for 2 years.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
They should expand suncorp to 70k, and the broncos can play at QSAC for 2 years.

I always thought it was a strange decision to build Suncorp to 52k. At the time QSAC could hold 57k so we essentially dropped the capacity of our city's major stadium. For me Suncorp should have been built with 60 - 65k seats.... 70k would be nice. As @SLRBRONCOS said, Origin and other major events would sell-out and the Broncs average 30 - 35k which would still look good.

And no - let's never play at QSAC ever again please, the place is a hole. It used to be called ANZ Stadium. ANZ must enjoy being the naming rights sponsor of venues people hate going to.

big hit!

Bench
I always thought it was a strange decision to build Suncorp to 52k. At the time QSAC could hold 57k so we essentially dropped the capacity of our city's major stadium. For me Suncorp should have been built with 60 - 65k seats.... 70k would be nice. As @SLRBRONCOS said, Origin and other major events would sell-out and the Broncs average 30 - 35k which would still look good.

And no - let's never play at QSAC ever again please, the place is a hole. It used to be called ANZ Stadium. ANZ must enjoy being the naming rights sponsor of venues people hate going to.

always thought new Lang Park Park is a mini version of Milan's San Siro. This is a ripper stadium, about 80k, and one side is even compromised because of the hippodrome (horse pacing track) next door which has some sort of legislated protection. it could've been a monster rectangular 100k venue.

The unknown

Juniors
Can those grounds even all hold 20K anymore? I feel like a lot of suburban grounds have seen their capacity shrinking a lot of the years.

Cambos capacity hasn't been tested in awhile, but I'm pretty sure LO got 19k twice last year (Dragons and titans)

BlueandGold

Juniors
Who gets the larger crowd tonight?

Souths on top of the table at home with the most wins or

West Tigers away from home at Wankbest stadium in 10th place?

My money is on the Tigers. :D