What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this the beginning of the end for Cody Walker?

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Or even better grow a set and dribble your shit to Cody see how you go

What would he do? Assault me and prove my aforementioned prophecy to be true?

People like you make me laugh - should we be exempt from criticising professional athletes, or only the ones that play for your team?

250excf

Juniors
What would he do? Assault me and prove my aforementioned prophecy to be true?

People like you make me laugh - should we be exempt from criticising professional athletes, or only the ones that play for your team?
Do us all a favor you oxygen their crawl back in your cave and take all your negative bullshit with u

Travitoh

First Grade
What jail is next for Cody?

Will he sign a multi year deal with Silverwater, or return home to Long Bay?

I notice there is no thread in the Canberra forum regarding Jack Wighton who was awful.

I also notice you accuse Cody Walker of being likely to commit crimes that Wighton already has in his career.

But you go after Walker. Why?
Is it because he is Indigenous? Is that why you think he is destined for jail?

Is it because he didn't sing your little song? Is that why you're so upset with a performance that consisted of a try contribution for one of NSW's two tries?

Or is it because your life has been so sick that tripe like this brings you joy?

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I genuinely can’t believe Cody is getting bagged out after that game. I can almost name half a dozen players who were more useless than Cody on the field. Cleary, Cordner, Mitchell, Wighton, Crichton all come to mind. He is one of the only players asides from Cook and Tedesco that actually looked dangerous.

Fittler chose his destiny when he picked Cleary over Reynolds. It was obvious he was way out of his depth the whole night.

Pommy

Coach
I genuinely can’t believe Cody is getting bagged out after that game. I can almost name half a dozen players who were more useless than Cody on the field. Cleary, Cordner, Mitchell, Wighton, Crichton all come to mind. He is one of the only players asides from Cook and Tedesco that actually looked dangerous.

Fittler chose his destiny when he picked Cleary over Reynolds. It was obvious he was way out of his depth the whole night.

Cody was garbage and hadn’t proved himself at that level. I don’t know how you can say he looked dangerous, dangerous in defence maybe. I would go as far as saying it’s the worst game I’ve seen him play.
Cody is going to get criticised above all those players as he is a play maker and hasn’t won a series.
Rightly or wrongly he put himself forward as a target when he spent the week before the game talking about political issues rather than getting on with his preparations. I don’t have a horse in that race as I’m not an Australian citizen but he was always setting himself up for this. He could have just not sung it on the night and when he was an established player talked about why he wasn’t singing it, it was a distraction he didn’t need.

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Cody was garbage and hadn’t proved himself at that level. I don’t know how you can say he looked dangerous, dangerous in defence maybe. I would go as far as saying it’s the worst game I’ve seen him play.
Cody is going to get criticised above all those players as he is a play maker and hasn’t won a series.
Rightly or wrongly he put himself forward as a target when he spent the week before the game talking about political issues rather than getting on with his preparations. I don’t have a horse in that race as I’m not an Australian citizen but he was always setting himself up for this. He could have just not sung it on the night and when he was an established player talked about why he wasn’t singing it, it was a distraction he didn’t need.

We must of been watching different games. We only ever looked like scoring a try when Cody put in a kick or made a tackle break. Cody was actually giving Mitchell early ball but for some reason Mitchell was too scared to take the line on. As soon as Cody comes back on the field he sets up a try. I can’t recall a single play that any of the aforementioned players made that looked remotely dangerous maybe besides the break Mitchell made at the end. Cody has never been a half to organise the game and that’s not why he was picked. He plays off the cuff footy. I believe Cody was the only dangerous player we had on the field besides Cook and Tedesco.

The whole national anthem thing is a whole different topic. I personally don’t understand why people felt the need to comment on the issue. We did claim the land off of the indigenous people after they had been here for a long time. Why do we have any right to force anyone to sing our song?

Pommy

Coach
We must of been watching different games. We only ever looked like scoring a try when Cody put in a kick or made a tackle break. Cody was actually giving Mitchell early ball but for some reason Mitchell was too scared to take the line on. As soon as Cody comes back on the field he sets up a try. I can’t recall a single play that any of the aforementioned players made that looked remotely dangerous maybe besides the break Mitchell made at the end. Cody has never been a half to organise the game and that’s not why he was picked. He plays off the cuff footy. I believe Cody was the only dangerous player we had on the field besides Cook and Tedesco.

The whole national anthem thing is a whole different topic. I personally don’t understand why people felt the need to comment on the issue. We did claim the land off of the indigenous people after they had been here for a long time. Why do we have any right to force anyone to sing our song?

Well Freddy was clearly watching a different game as well as he hooked him. He just wasn’t in the game at all in my opinion, like I said the others have done it at this level whereas Cody hasn’t that’s why he’s being criticised.
The anthem thing I don’t think needs discussing here I’m purely saying I believe it was a distraction he didn’t need in the run up to his first game. I honestly couldn’t give a toss if he sings the Australian national anthem, he could have just not sung it on the day and he wouldn’t have been under the spotlight. I totally back his right to not sing it though.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Well Freddy was clearly watching a different game as well as he hooked him. He just wasn’t in the game at all in my opinion, like I said the others have done it at this level whereas Cody hasn’t that’s why he’s being criticised.
The anthem thing I don’t think needs discussing here I’m purely saying I believe it was a distraction he didn’t need in the run up to his first game. I honestly couldn’t give a toss if he sings the Australian national anthem, he could have just not sung it on the day and he wouldn’t have been under the spotlight. I totally back his right to not sing it though.

I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree considering there have been articles written about Cody’s hooking making zero sense. Coaches can make mistakes to.

Latest posts