What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Souths have shown real leadership with this one. I'm pretty sure he was seen being carried out of an establishment not long ago. You sack him for indiscretions and then resign him when he has blatantly continued being and arse wipe.

Souths were chasing him when the broncos originally signed him so we have always been keen on bringing him back to Redfern. Every player has their demons. I think Mitchell Pearce is a pretty good example of that.

handyman2190

Bench
Souths have shown real leadership with this one. I'm pretty sure he was seen being carried out of an establishment not long ago. You sack him for indiscretions and then resign him when he has blatantly continued being and arse wipe.
Don't believe everything you see as being the truth, yes he was pictured being carried out of that club, was he drunk as stated? Was he unconcious as he looked?, i laugh at this sort of stuff,what a way to get thrown out of 1 club so u can sign with the next, I've seen it done countless times over the years, not having to argue or beg to be let go,1 indiscretion and whooshka your dream is reality, and don't anybody tell me it doesn't happen, and if it works so be it,this time we win, i believe jimmy the jet will fly high and i love it,good luck to him.
Dont believe all you hear, its been touted the steeds are not paying any of his money, BS, 3 games into reserve grade they would have paid the lot to shift him,thats why it took 3 weeks to organise, geeze when we played them jimmy virtually gifted us 2 tries.

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
Reynolds our with a fractured back. Bennett says weeks rather than months.
I could get a link but I’m so annoyed I can’t be arsed.
Season looks to be going down the shitter with this injury situation.

Both Sam and Adam will be lucky to miss two or three games... I wouldn't be too worried at this stage.

ThingFish

Juniors
Not panicking yet. We only need to win 4, maybe only 3 of our remaining 12 games to make the 8. We could loose our next 3 or 4 and still make a run for the top 4 at the back end of the season. Injuries couldn’t of happened at a better time actually. Not that there’s ever a good time for injuries.

Pommy

Coach
Not panicking yet. We only need to win 4, maybe only 3 of our remaining 12 games to make the 8. We could loose our next 3 or 4 and still make a run for the top 4 at the back end of the season. Injuries couldn’t of happened at a better time actually. Not that there’s ever a good time for injuries.

Realistically you want top 4 if your going all the way.

250excf

Juniors
Newbie are you really that gullible , he wanted out of the Broncos u don’t think for a second he knew he would get his wish if he did what he did grow a brain

ThingFish

Juniors
Realistically you want top 4 if your going all the way.
True., very true. But a fully fit side in the bottom 4 will go better than a busted side in the top 4. The way I look at it, we are already a top 4 team quality wise, if we happen to end up in the bottom 4, we are a top 4 team that needs to win 1 more game in the finals. So be it.

But if we’re busted and bottom 4. Well I’m booking a cruise for GF weekend :joy:

assess5

Juniors

woah up buddy, what's this 'our with a fractured back' .

Are you say that Reynolds has fractured a vertebrae in his spine?
Bennett may say weeks rather than months but I'd love you to provide more information if you can.

I remember him reeling away from making a tackle under the post in the loss to Penrith, looked like he got kicked in the ribs, under his scapula, maybe that quietened him down for the rest of the game.

I haven't heard anything about spinal column injury so are you able to let us all know more, please?

woah up buddy, what's this 'our with a fractured back' .

Are you say that Reynolds has fractured a vertebrae in his spine?
Bennett may say weeks rather than months but I'd love you to provide more information if you can.

I remember him reeling away from making a tackle under the post in the loss to Penrith, looked like he got kicked in the ribs, under his scapula, maybe that quietened him down for the rest of the game.

I haven't heard anything about spinal column injury so are you able to let us all know more, please?

Did you mean Para game last week - not Penrith?

But yeah. We were watching it and my Bulldogs mate was howling at the ref.
Turns to me and says "that's f**ked him".

callmack1

Staff member
Reynolds ruled out indefinitely with back injury: https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/06/06/reynolds-ruled-out-indefinitely-with-back-injury/

This is a huge blow for us!! Not good at all! Thankfully it's not super serious and may be three to six weeks as it's a pain tolerance injury. Considering we have two byes in that time, I guess it's not really bad but it is still bad obviously.

Can injuries please just piss off?!! Seems like we have a new one every week at the moment.

assess5

Juniors
Did you mean Para game last week - not Penrith?

But yeah. We were watching it and my Bulldogs mate was howling at the ref.
Turns to me and says "that's f**ked him".
of course Parra, not Penrith, its just this guy at work's giving me heaps because its realistically the only game the Eels have won all year, and its against us, the competition leaders.

News flash, there is no such thing as a minor fracture to the back.

Some ones not telling the truth about something, it will be interesting to find out what is going on, which we will, eventually.

ThingFish

Juniors
of course Parra, not Penrith, its just this guy at work's giving me heaps because its realistically the only game the Eels have won all year, and its against us, the competition leaders.

News flash, there is no such thing as a minor fracture to the back.

Some ones not telling the truth about something, it will be interesting to find out what is going on, which we will, eventually.
Tail bone. Lower back as WB called it in the presser. I’ve fractured a tail bone before. Limits all types of movement. Very painful.

Travitoh

First Grade
True., very true. But a fully fit side in the bottom 4 will go better than a busted side in the top 4. The way I look at it, we are already a top 4 team quality wise, if we happen to end up in the bottom 4, we are a top 4 team that needs to win 1 more game in the finals. So be it.

But if we’re busted and bottom 4. Well I’m booking a cruise for GF weekend :joy:

I agree with what you're saying but no team has won a premiership from 5th or lower.

assess5

Juniors
Tail bone. Lower back as WB called it in the presser. I’ve fractured a tail bone before. Limits all types of movement. Very painful.
Coccyx, fractured coccyx, there's some time off work with that one buddy, how long. What's a presser? never heard of it.

ThingFish

Juniors
Coccyx, fractured coccyx, there's some time off work with that one buddy, how long. What's a presser? never heard of it.
Presser is short for press conference. There’s not much you can do to heal but rest, I had to sit on a “donut” shaped cushion for 3-4 weeks. It’s the pressure when you sit that kills. Was hard to walk let alone run. Don’t know how he finished that game if it happen when I think it happened.

assess5

Juniors
Presser is short for press conference. There’s not much you can do to heal but rest, I had to sit on a “donut” shaped cushion for 3-4 weeks. It’s the pressure when you sit that kills. Was hard to walk let alone run. Don’t know how he finished that game if it happen when I think it happened.
Thanks for the info

uksouthsfan

Juniors
How much longer is Alex Johnston out for ? Cory Allen is a long way short from being a first grade full back. He’s good under the high all but offers nothing in attack. No pace or ball handling skills. Also don’t see how Hiroti is still getting picked. Again offers very little