What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashley Taylor

Not buying the whole "personal issues off field" angle. He's been dropped, and the Tits want to avoid the attention that dropping their comfortably highest paid player and one of the highest paid in the comp for poor performance would draw.

It's time to begin the discussion around performance based contracts, because this hot market of signing unproven players for huge money is spiraling out of control and that is money being tied up that players that do actually deserve it are missing out on.
So how much are you out of pocket?

axl rose

Bench
Now the Carty party moves to the halves, god help them. What a disastrous franchise. The Cleveland Browns of the NRL.

Last edited:

kris rebane

Juniors
Now he is saying he is mental health problems.

This game in Australia has been taking over by weak minded pussies. It is downfall.

I predict a resurgent in international stature from the north English game. We already see tough as nails men like Graham and Bateman. They could maybe overtake Australia soon. They are close.

These players and their sensitive is embarrassing. Come to Estonia and try this. We can lot go to the beach even in Soviet times. Hardens character.

Australia is becoming so weak in just one generation. Even changing anthem because 1 percent of person doesn’t like it. Please.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I wonder if this is the unnamed NRL player with a bad gambling problem. Though it's likely to be a lot of them around.

big hit!

Bench
Now the Carty party moves to the halves, god help them. What a disastrous franchise. The Cleveland Browns of the NRL.

gold coast is a sporting graveyard. there's definitely something in what you say.

may the titans should move the sunshine coast or rockhamton or something. the original cleveland browns become a powerhouse one they moved to baltimore and become the ravens.

in the meantime, the organisation that was put together to carry the old browns legacy in cleveland maintains the old organisation's shitness.

big hit!

Bench
Now he is saying he is mental health problems.

This game in Australia has been taking over by weak minded pussies. It is downfall.

I predict a resurgent in international stature from the north English game. We already see tough as nails men like Graham and Bateman. They could maybe overtake Australia soon. They are close.

These players and their sensitive is embarrassing. Come to Estonia and try this. We can lot go to the beach even in Soviet times. Hardens character.

Australia is becoming so weak in just one generation. Even changing anthem because 1 percent of person doesn’t like it. Please.

i don't understand the attitude of a lot of players. I don't know if it's the pressure or perhaps not wanting to look like a try hard. I see it a lot in junior reps. so many kids with talent fritting it away. most of time, natural talent will get these guys to the next age level, but to make it as pro takes dedication that a lot of these fellas are averse to.

take a look at the biggest try hards in the recent game - thurston, slater, cronk, smith etc......maybe slater in that lot has the true athletic gift. the other have had to work to be what they have become.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Been an interesting problem for Brennan.

My guess is the Titans will start playing footy again.

Iafeta

Referee
Clearly something hasn’t been right for some time. The question is what came first, the chicken or the egg. He is a great talent but there’s no doubt this season and probably at times last season too he’s been well below his best. This in some ways sadly reminds me of the Tim Smith situation. When I first saw that chap come onto the scene it was amazing to see what he came up with but it soon ended with a whimper.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Last edited:
We've already seen what he can do. He has loads of talent. The problem is, we turn every young talent to shit. No players ever get better under us. It's a real problem that has never been addressed since our inclusion in 2007. I am honestly worried for the likes of AJ, Mo and Arrow.