What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW 2019

New South Wales can still win this series, but not with Nathan Cleary and Cody Walker in the halves. It is essential to bring back the form half back, Mitchell Pearce, and possibly James Maloney, both of whom have benefited from being part of a winning Sydney Roosters culture.

OldPanther

Coach
New South Wales can still win this series, but not with Nathan Cleary and Cody Walker in the halves. It is essential to bring back the form half back, Mitchell Pearce, and possibly James Maloney, both of whom have benefited from being part of a winning Sydney Roosters culture.

Nah Look Brooks with Nathan Cleary is the future.

myrrh ken

First Grade

2017 suggests you are wrong.

Desert Qlder

First Grade

just_horrible_home_alone.gif

big hit!

Bench
Major headaches for Freddy, Danny & Brandy - and not the good kind either.

Big decisions to made re halves and front row with shallow depth.

aqua_duck

Coach
I think Jordan McLean starts with Vaughan and regrettably Lodge come on to the bench for one of the backrowers

Homo man69

Juniors
I just can’t believe people want Cleary and Pierce?? Do you guys have a thing called memory. Every single time MP plays origin. He stuffs up big time. He’s just not made for origin. I’m thinking Brooks. Some players just lift and are made for it eg Teddy.

OldPanther

Coach
I just can’t believe people want Cleary and Pierce?? Do you guys have a thing called memory. Every single time MP plays origin. He stuffs up big time. He’s just not made for origin. I’m thinking Brooks. Some players just lift and are made for it eg Teddy.

Brooks would be a good option. Good passing, kicking and defence.

Latest posts