What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 13 Team List Thread v Sharks

84 Baby

Referee
Us at home.

1. Matt Moylan
2. Sosaia Feki
3. Bronson Xerri
4. Josh Dugan
5. Aaron Gray
21. Shaun Johnson
7. Chad Townsend
8. Andrew Fifita
9. Jayden Brailey
10. Matt Prior
11. Briton Nikora
12. Kurt Capewell
13. Paul Gallen

14. Blayke Brailey
20. Wade Graham
16. Jack Williams
17. Braden Hamlin-Uele
Good luck! What a shithouse looking lineup. (Paraphrasing 12th Man)

hindy111

Post Whore
Do you think we will be enough in front for Gallen to kick a goal?

I've put 50 on sharks at 18s to win it. Competetive without Woods,Graheme,Moylan and Johnston. I'd argue the best 4. Throw in Nikora,Bailey x 2 and Xerri and there is guys who will continue to grow as season goes on.
Throw in Fafita, Pryor,Dugan,Morris along with Gallen and Townsend and it is a great side.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I've put 50 on sharks at 18s to win it. Competetive without Woods,Graheme,Moylan and Johnston. I'd argue the best 4. Throw in Nikora,Bailey x 2 and Xerri and there is guys who will continue to grow as season goes on.
Throw in Fafita, Pryor,Dugan,Morris along with Gallen and Townsend and it is a great side.
So you thinking 64 to 10 against again this week mate?

84 Baby

Referee
Phil & Luke?

Latest posts