What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R13 Fri - Rabbitohs 12-20 Knights @ ANZ

Round 13: Rabbitohs v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M2D2

Bench
Where did I say that? :thinking:
When you said how satisfying it is.
I for one wouldnt be satisfied as you are winning over a team that has more injuries than my own while constantly trying to act like my team is missing players too, only one of which is a game breaker.
Its like winning against a souths team in the 90's.

mozza91

Coach
I for one wouldnt be satisfied as you are winning over a team that has more injuries than my own while constantly trying to act like my team is missing players too, only one of which is a game breaker.
U mad?

Pedge1971

First Grade
You mean like your pretending you just didnt take on a team with a third string fb, and a halves combo with 20 NRL game experience between them?

Yeah but they had a f**kng experienced ref on their side and he played a blinder. Your point is?

Pedge1971

First Grade

Or a Newcastle team 2 years ago. The Souths fwd pack and hooker have won them games this year so they arent exactly reserve grade.

Can't a Knights fan be happy to win a game mr fun police?

M2D2

Bench
Or a Newcastle team 2 years ago. The Souths fwd pack and hooker have won them games this year so they arent exactly reserve grade.

Can't a Knights fan be happy to win a game mr fun police?
Depends if they spend the whole time bitching like...
Yeah but they had a f**kng experienced ref on their side and he played a blinder. Your point is?
...this.