What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13: Parramatta v Sharks GAME DAY thread 8/6/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
Need a halftime thread

Yes! That's genius

Pre-Selection Discussion Thread
Selection Announcement Thread (immediately locked)
Post-Selection Discussion Thread
Matchday Pre-Game Thread
First Half Thread
Half-Time Discussion Thread
Second Half Thread
Post-Match Discussion Thread
Monday Warm Down Thread.

Yes! That's genius

Matchday Pre-Game Thread
First Half Thread
Second Half Thread
Monday Warm Down Thread.
Tuesday Video Review Thread
Wednesday Is It Wednesday Already? Thread

TheParraboy

Staff member
Lot of shark talk on fox,
other than Moses signing, and Lara quick interview with him

T.S Quint

Coach
So Ennis gives Moses some shit for his on-field efforts, and that’s probably fair enough.
But to then say that Moses played out his contract negotiations in the media is just ridiculous. I barely heard anything about Moses and his contract through all this media beat up, it was all about Gutherson and maybe Arthur to a lesser extent.

I guess it’s all the imaginary comments from Moses and his manager that he was paying attention to.

Eelogical

Referee
Yes! That's genius

Matchday Pre-Game Thread
First Half Thread
Second Half Thread
Monday Warm Down Thread.

TheParraboy

Staff member
So Ennis gives Moses some shit for his on-field efforts, and that’s probably fair enough.
But to then say that Moses played out his contract negotiations in the media is just ridiculous. I barely heard anything about Moses and his contract through all this media beat up, it was all about Gutherson and maybe Arthur to a lesser extent.

I guess it’s all the imaginary comments from Moses and his manager that he was paying attention to.

Yeah he was just waffling shit, Wish Vonny or Gas would have said something and put him in his place

Bazal

Post Whore

Take it to the Post Contract Saga Thread ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.