What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POST GAME DISCUSSION 2019 Rd13 - Eels 22 v Sharks 42

gaffer

Juniors
Will Smith played 80min. Fullback is his preferred position which he played for most of the game. Guess what his run stats were:

0 runs, 0 metres.

Also missed 4 tackles with 1 ineffective
gun fullback yep pigs arses are on sale at the butchers

forward pass

Coach
Unpopular opinion probably but Shaun Lane should not be starting. He would be much better coming into the game after 20 - 25 minutes.

If Salmon doesn’t offer more than Will Smith then I have never watched a game in my life.

I have supported him, but BA has totally lost me. I’m done with him. Any coach who has failed to hardly win an away game in 2 seasons needs to be seriously questioned as to why. This side is not worth shit outside of BankWest.

Chipmunk

Coach
I'm quoting you in here because I fell strongly that all discussion after the match should be undertaken in this thread.

I had a couple of cans of the Bentspoke Descent 19. 10% ABV! @Gary Gutful summed it up nicely, a chub in a can

I remember they had a beer on tap there a couple of years back, Cluster 16. 16%ABV. You'd be a cluster after a half a dozen of those.

Bazal

Post Whore
I remember they had a beer on tap there a couple of years back, Cluster 16. 16%ABV. You'd be a cluster after a half a dozen of those.

They've had Cluster 18 before. Currently I think they have Cluster 14 as well as the normal Cluster 8.

I can't think what it was called but the strongest beer they've made was over 20%. It was a barrel aged whiskey porter if I remember right. Only sold in a 200ml glass. Amazing.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I don't know why we signed McIlwrick, if he won't be used in First Grade; he needs to be giving Mahoney a break.

true

Mahoney burnout was always a worry as the year rolls on, but when your kicking game sucks and you make simpleton errors, opposition has more ball and just run at him, which zapps him, in his rookie full year

Gazzamatta

Coach
Sadly, I didnt think Cronulla were better than ok tonight.
Maybe the club is satisfied to win one then get spanked in the next but im not too sure we supporters, potential sponsors or recruitment targets are impressed other than the usual apologists.

Chipmunk

Coach
They've had Cluster 18 before. Currently I think they have Cluster 14 as well as the normal Cluster 8.

I can't think what it was called but the strongest beer they've made was over 20%. It was a barrel aged whiskey porter if I remember right. Only sold in a 200ml glass. Amazing.

Perhaps it was the Cluster 18 now that I think of it.

The Cluster 8 I see they're doing in cans

Bazal

Post Whore
Perhaps it was the Cluster 18 now that I think of it.

The Cluster 8 I see they're doing in cans

Best canned beer in Aus IMO.

Well, apart from the Descent, but it's limited.

They did do a 16 BTW. I think they've done Cluster 8, 11, 12, 14, 16 and 18?

Kornstar

Coach
Best canned beer in Aus IMO.

Well, apart from the Descent, but it's limited.

They did do a 16 BTW. I think they've done Cluster 8, 11, 12, 14, 16 and 18?

What's this got to do with f**king cricket???

Pick up your game!!

Chipmunk

Coach
Here it is, as predicted they've had to bring Mustafizur on.

Will Roy and Bairstow launch here? I reckon they'll come hard at the pace bowlers, target the mid-on and midwicket boundaries.

This ground looks like the size of Garema Place. Could they hit 500?

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
I think if we are gonna do anything this year like make the top 8, next few weeks is the time to do it, we dont have a bad draw coming up

wether we can is another thing, still have some hope

lose to the showponys and canberra next two weeks , we are probably shot for the year

Love your optimism brother, but ain’t gonna happen, this team is broken and inept!! with no foreseeable future!!

Chipmunk

Coach
Anyway, enough post game tribble, I need a good laugh, I'm going to go and watch some episodes of Sienfeld, Fawlty Towers and Moses kicking game.

Suitman

Post Whore
Most people have said what is wrong with the club already.
I'd like to reiterate what I said last week though.
Our line speed and wrestle has to be the worst in the NRL.
Sure, the Sharks pushed both to the limit tonight, and gave away a heap of penalties, but that was a risk they were prepared to take. For all the pens they gave away, there were plenty that they didn't and hence, a reason why they dominated.
Amongst the aforementioned shit kicking game and lack of domination from our halves.

Suitman

Post Whore
Wow Baz. You really need to chill. Yep, a thread started on LU is really what is wrong with our club.
Mmmmm. ok.