What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wadeos returneth....

coolumsharkie

Referee
I think Bomber is trying out the Super Sub theory with B2.. With Wadeos back, do we really need to waste a bench spot for a 10-15 minute cameo at the arse end of the game? Jack Williams will probably get the chop, as they need a rotating Prop and Uele fits that to a tee.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Looked Dangerous every touch, he's such a vital player to our top 4 and beyond. Great to have him back, we are going to go up a notch with him in the starting side next week. Capes still gets a bench spot imo. Real headCHE is when Woods returns.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Just an out and out footy player, you can have your huge athletes give me a footy player any day.

At the ground the difference when he was on was immeasurable.
They had no clue how to deal with him.
Telling that their "comeback" was on his side, and directed that way.

bluefox68

Staff member
It’s almost like he’s had 9 months to think about how he can play with this team, and then he’s come on and executed...

I’m sure every game won’t be as good, but a great comeback game!

Card Shark

Immortal
That remains to be seen. I am getting a feeling that boys clubbing plays a part in Freddy selections.

It’s his credibility to lose though

e.g. Cleary. Crichton.

Freddy is a show pony! Smart but a show pony nonetheless!

It got him the series win last year but it’s for short term success.

If he doesn’t wake up before Origin 2, the series will be gone.

Kevvy Walters got the siege mentality / underdog status back into the Queensland players mind & it worked. It was joked about his initial press conference, not mentioning “NSW” but it turned out to be a masterstroke.

I doubt Freddy will counter this as he needs the attention...& it’s not attention to detail.

Latest posts