What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R13 Sat - Cowboys 20-22 Sea Eagles @ 1300SMILES

Round 13: Cowboys v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elyod138

Bench
Asiata in the halves is like a crime against humanity. He has no f**king idea what he’s doing there.
He's rocks or diamonds, can do some great things there. He's understandably inconsistent after having played as a middle forward most of his first grade career.

t-ba

Post Whore
Ennis is such a f**king moron.

DCE had his papers stamped never to play again after a single shit game in Origin. Pearce has a decade of failure at Origin level...let him focus on getting the Knights up the ladder.

HowHigh

Coach
Isn't there a young half they can promote
Don't think they would have had too high expectations for the season, may as well blood them instead of a front rower filling in every week

shear_joy9

Coach
Don't think they would have had too high expectations for the season, may as well blood them instead of a front rower filling in every week

Would have been perfect to partner Clifford and Morgan together. The genius that green is though still prefers Asiata there over anyone else

Canard

Immortal
Would have been perfect to partner Clifford and Morgan together. The genius that green is though still prefers Asiata there over anyone else

They have actually won games with JA in that role though.

With Clifford they were not.

elyod138

Bench
Yeah, he's there beside Asiata playing halfback.

slamminsam246

Juniors
Scrappy messy win but I'll take it! Cowboys got all the 50/50s most of the game (home team - as expected) and benefited from some very soft/questionable penalties toward the end of that first half. But to their credit they took the advantage and exposed a massive defensive weakness down our left edge. Walker and Taufua need a big spray and masterclass from Des. Positioning was woeful.

We were very lucky with the 2nd half 'No Try' call, refs have absolutely no consistency! Sometimes they take into account impact, defensive desicions and probability of try prevention, other times they go black and white. Cowboy was dumb making unnecassary contact and stopping in the line. He does his job properly, you take it out of the refs hands. However, I'd be filthy if the shoe was on our foot....

Very happy with the effort on effort, scramble d and online D. Especially while Gosiewski was sin binned (he should be dropped for next week! - dumb dumb dumb!). Our resolve under adversity has been the most pleasing thing this year. Alot to take out of that game, including the extremely valuable 2pts.

Due for a strong, dominant perfomance.... look out Dragons!

gerg

Juniors
Beyond the shitful refereeing, let us never speak of this derpfest again.

The reffing has been pretty ordinary in general this weekend. Some strange decisions tonight but for/against both sides I thought - as a neutral.

King hit

Coach
Don’t mind the Cowboys at all but love seeing that smug rat face Mcguire lose

Hope he enjoys his meeting

t-ba

Post Whore
I'm just watching the highlights of this and the mind absolutely boggles as to how the refs could possibly conclude Moses Suli was not in the act of trying to score...

beave

Coach
First time ever that the Cowboys lost the battle but won the war?

Just saw that Suli strip call again.

Still can not compute

there was baffling calls both ways, the officiating was at its worst overall this weekend. How Josh Maguire only gets a fine is beyond me, I don’t give a f**k that he plays for my idiot team, the merkin should be sitting on the sidelines for a long stint.

The no try call to Cotter was enfuriating. I’d say the same if it was the other way around and Manly were dudded in that manner.

Latest posts