What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 championship & league one..

CC_Roosters

First Grade
For optics sale in a VERY liberal city has made the right call. He is still principle investor and will hopefully find the right person for CEO and chairman going forward.

I don't get the whole central funding questions. I hear the super League may become 14 teams, well surely then that would suck up whatever share of the pie cutting funds to the lower leagues would have otherwise went to the existing 12. A 14 team SL and 16 team championship is the completely wrong way to structure the game. Also what sort of TV deal could we even expect the championship to obtain on its own surely would only be a few million at the very most so not much between 16 teams? 2021 and whatever decisions/agreement the SL clubs and RFL is potentially a slippery slope to irreversible decline of the pro game.

Pommy

Coach
To be fair it was more a joke at the expense of Swinton town and not the player. Poor taste definitely. But more insinuating Swinton people are racist, which came across as racist. I don’t think it’s a stand down offence personally.

As I understand it Toronto is a mega left wing city along the lines of California, it’s probably best to distance himself from the club.
I love how on social media the types of people who would normally be attending EDL marches are full on outraged because it’s Toronto and they must go away at any cost.

Stallion

First Grade
Toronto going through the motions at lamport stadium and putting 70 points on dewsbury.

Final score 70-8.

Was the usual 8 to 10000 in attendance? If so they are an impressive pioneer club for the code going forward. Have spoken to a few Canadians around my area of Newcastle Australia and have mentioned the Toronto Wolfpack. They are surprised and keen to look them up.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Was the usual 8 to 10000 in attendance? If so they are an impressive pioneer club for the code going forward. Have spoken to a few Canadians around my area of Newcastle Australia and have mentioned the Toronto Wolfpack. They are surprised and keen to look them up.
Not heard anything about crowd numbers which could mean slightly less than the usual 8,000-9,000 as we usually hear about it and see pictures and rightly so.

deluded pom?

Coach
Apparently the attendance announced at the game was 6,300 and bits.

Stallion

First Grade
Apparently the attendance announced at the game was 6,300 and bits.

Thanks. Just hope the support hasn't gone elsewhere. So far it's one of the few genuine success stories for rugby league in recent times anywhere. Put Toulouse and Catalans in there along with a few fledgling European clubs and that's it for rugby league . It would be great to see a presence in schools into the future. That's the codes biggest issue along with difficult growth opportunities due to some major repressive tactics from other organisations.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Thanks. Just hope the support hasn't gone elsewhere. So far it's one of the few genuine success stories for rugby league in recent times anywhere. Put Toulouse and Catalans in there along with a few fledgling European clubs and that's it for rugby league . It would be great to see a presence in schools into the future. That's the codes biggest issue along with difficult growth opportunities due to some major repressive tactics from other organisations.

Really? Melbourne Storm? The greatest expansion story in the game's history

giboz71

First Grade
Even still they should have enough for swinton at home.

Was in Toulouse recently and watched a couple of games.

I think you'll find that other than around 3-4 players that carry that side week in week out, the rest of the squad is pretty much a run of mill Championship side.

They won't get near Toronto this year.

Latest posts