What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTR vs Rabbits

Pedge1971

First Grade
3. Saifiti
2. Watson
1. Pearce

Dsaf showed he belonged tonight. Been a long time coming but the kid has realised what he actually has...

Honourable mention to the entire fwd pack. Fitz, Barnett were great and I reckon Sione has finally found his spot.

Johns Magic

Referee
I missed about 20 minutes so don’t feel I can give points but that was mammoth from Saifiti. It has been a long time since one of our forwards took the bull by the horns like that and against those Burgess f**ks it couldn’t have been any sweeter to watch. For the record I am a big fan of Sam Burgess and would take him in a heartbeat but that’s the role he plays and he knows it.

I am glad Watson is doing well. I know I gave him a spray on here after the Titans game but it was only attitude related. Still don’t know where he fits long-term especially if we chase Brailey but he is a very valuable squad member.

Kurt Mann continues to impress me the last six or so weeks. He looks natural as a distributor at 6 which is all we need with Pearce so on-the-ball, he has a short-kicking game to force repeat sets, and he has cleaned up a few dangerous situations through effort plays.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
2 - Saifiti
2 - Pearce
1 - Watson
1 - SKD

Fantastic team performance

Don’t give a f**k about Souths being without their halves we didn’t have our hooker, fullback and best front rower