What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WC 14th Match: Australia v India - London 9/6/19 (Ind win by 36 runs)

Eelementary

Post Whore
So, chasing 350 on this deck, with this batting unit...

Tbh, I've not got much confidence we will get anywhere near it.

Bazal

Post Whore
Probably let them get 30 more runs than they should have with some dross from Stoinis and Starc (surprisingly) at the end.

Not sure why Finch was so quick to bowl Cummins out? For all the shit Coulter-Yangtze cops he was our second best bowler

Eelectrica

Referee
Best we can hope for is our NRR doesn't get butchered too badly.
Can't get bowled out for 100 playing silly shots.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Think we need to knock off one of India or the poms in the group stages for our confidence. Can't see us winning today so will need to bounce back fast. Not sure we have the bowlers to win this tournament, and too much reliance on Smiffy and Warner

Sphagnum

Coach
Who is the blonde uggo in the 9 studio with the Indian bogan and the fat dude who sells air conditioners?

Bazal

Post Whore
Manjrekar having a whinge about whether bails are necessary or not these days.

STFU arsehat

I'm not even sure it's the bails. I think it's the stumps themselves...they might as well be set in concrete these days. Hard for the bails to come off if the stumps don't move.

Latest posts