What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

Hutty1986

Immortal
There's 2 games remaining in this series, and neither of them are in Brisbane. You're calling this series over already?

Following the Dragons must really have taken its' toll...
Nah, moreso nearly 40 years of origin history. Twice nsw have come back from 1-0 down-one of those times they had the GOAT playing halfback. Now they have a timid kid who has been mostly invisible in his four games so far. They're toast.

Reflector

Juniors
Nah, moreso nearly 40 years of origin history. Twice nsw have come back from 1-0 down-one of those times they had the GOAT playing halfback. Now they have a timid kid who has been mostly invisible in his four games so far. They're toast.

If NSW had played at or close to their best Game 1, I'd be more pessimistic. But they have a lot of improvement left in them, especially when it comes to the forwards.

Latrell will be fresher for the Origin week off. It is likely that he will come on stronger through the back end of the season. It will be embarrassing for Freddy though if the Blues lose the series while Latrell is playing brilliantly again.

No he isn’t, he went missing in the game then went walkabout after the game.

Latrell went off on leave to Taree to see his family after the game. This was the decision of Roosters coach Trent Robinson, who also decided to rest him from the NRL game that followed. Freddy is very insensitive to the cultural issues and Latrell's head space. That is why I regard Freddy as cruel.

Belmore Dude

Juniors
Latrell went off on leave to Taree to see his family after the game. This was the decision of Roosters coach Trent Robinson, who also decided to rest him from the NRL game that followed. Freddy is very insensitive to the cultural issues and Latrell's head space. That is why I regard Freddy as cruel.
I refuse to engage in any future conversations with you. You’re either just a troll or extremely geniused.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Latrell will be fresher for the Origin week off. It is likely that he will come on stronger through the back end of the season. It will be embarrassing for Freddy though if the Blues lose the series while Latrell is playing brilliantly again.

Freddy is the rooster that did not need to take Uncle Nicks bad golf game to the cleaners.

But he is still doing Uncle Nick a solid even in retirement....