What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd13: Non Parra matches

hindy111

Post Whore
You are speaking facts but you also omit facts to suit your argument. If you were much more balanced it would be really easy to read what you are writing.

The Roosters have lost 3 in a row now haven't they? They have been falling apart and haven't looked good at all. Penrith were good today, Maloney and Clearly had a lot to prove today and they played accordingly........when we have points to prove our players generally shit the bed!

It is just how I see it.

I want to see us grind.

strider

Post Whore
Panthers also had no DWZ, W.Blake,D.Whare,Egan missing.
DWZ doesnt play for Penrith anymore .... if you are gonna include him, then i am gonna include corey norman as a missing parra player .... and egan did play ... off the bench

strider

Post Whore
And as far as our wins this is true. Also facts.
Soft wins. Nothing that made me go this is a bloody good team. It is talented team but not much nuts. Mentally weak imo. Not to many want to do the tough work. No grubs.
Penrith are same. Mentally weak.

Most teams in NRL are quite even skill level wise. Coach and mental toughness is the difference.
I dont see our win over souths much different to penriths win over roosters .... overall, similar amounts of missing players, both title contenders in a rough patch

hindy111

Post Whore
Anyhows as I predicted early in year if we are around 50%and in top 8 at rnd 13 we will go on a run.
I seen enough good in patches to hope we put it together.
The 2nd half of season starts now.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Normy had a great game. James Graham being interviewed stating what a great leader Normy is. Very interesting. How can this be?

emjaycee

Coach
Normy had a great game. James Graham being interviewed stating what a great leader Normy is. Very interesting. How can this be?
When he was the onfield leader in our team, his team mates said the same every week. Just as they do for Moses now.
In fact, I am not sure I could find too many quotes from team mates that say their captain and/or on-field leader isn't doing a great job.
What they think when asked in an anonymous review process is somewhat different to what they say to the media.