What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Gronk

Staff member
A league is a funny beast. You can win the premiership ESL style and then lose the GF NRL style. The top teams are further rewarded by getting Asia Cup berths.

Anyway, go Sydney#.

# I only have a passing interest TBH, I guess I have a loyalty to them like I do with Sydney swans, Kings and the Blues cricket team. :ok_hand:

Suitman

Post Whore
Gallop and the FFA just keep lurching from one disaster to another.
So, Alen Stajcic didn't do anything wrong, eh? There was no "toxic culture" eh?"
Yet, you clowns have let this fester for 4 months, causing untold damage to Stajcic's reputation and incredible heartbreak and humiliation for his wife and two young kids.

Shame FFA. You f**king imbeciles.

Gronk

Staff member
Gallop and the FFA just keep lurching from one disaster to another.
So, Alen Stajcic didn't do anything wrong, eh? There was no "toxic culture" eh?"
Yet, you clowns have let this fester for 4 months, causing untold damage to Stajcic's reputation and incredible heartbreak and humiliation for his wife and two young kids.

Shame FFA. You f**king imbeciles.

What a mess.

Suitman

Post Whore
What a mess.

Indeed.

Gallop was a poor RL administrator. He has proved to be worse at football. He's a lawyer fffs. Not a sporting administrator.

He rode into the FFA in its heyday, with the introduction of the Wanderers and players like Del Piero and Shinji Ono and Emile Heskey joining the league and basked in all his self proclaimed glory.
Since then, he has just lurched from one disaster to another and handled each issue appallingly.
Is it no wonder that the A-League and football in particular has been in a downward spiral since being under his watch?
The guy is a f**king fraud.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Matildas are opening their 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup campaign against Italy right now.

Let's go, Aussies!!!

Incorrect

Coach
Classy comments by skipper Kerr after the match. "Suck on that one"....

I can't help but think if our Australian men's cricket captain (or any captain of a male side) came out with something like that criticism would be swift and severe...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I saw the interview and I thought it was pretty cool because she has copped it from so many people for the second game performance