What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Djay

Juniors
We are going to lose Brown if we aren’t careful, if I was his manager I would be trying to get him as far as away from Arthur as soon as possible.Young players just seem to go backwards here.

Mahoney already seems to be struggling after a bright start. French and Tep were two of the most sort out young players around when they came into our system. Look at them how?? Poorly coached and developed. Young Salmon after doing a more than solid job is dropped for a park footballer in Will Smith. It’s laughable it really is.

Twal was considered years away from first grade. He took to first grade like duck to water at the Tigers. He’s no superstar but he’s going to be a very good first grader. Blind Freddy could see it but not the people at this club. Shame Blind Freddy doesn’t coach here :frowning2:
Couldn't agree more, I said the the same thing thing the other day in regards to French and Moeroa, now tbh I can't wait to see the back of them, Moeroa especially.

D Brown is special and I believe will be a star of the future, but knowing our track record if he stays here, his career will go down the gurgler.

The W Smith obsession BA has honestly makes me sick, I can't believe he manages to get a start every week.

I have high hopes for Oregon Kaufusi, the poor kid is a serious player yet his in Reserve grade to Kane Evans and Peni Terepo can play FG.

There is so much wrong happening at the club right now, it's embarrassing.

Chipmunk

Coach
Cowboys, Titans or Tigers. With DWZ at the dogs less likely to end up there now

Titans have Brimson (they'd have to offload Taylor to move him into the halves), Tigers have Mbye (they'd have to offload Reynolds) and already have 30 signed up so have to release someone for it to happen, Cowboys have Kahu (who admittedly could play elsewhere).

84 Baby

Referee
When you go to Featherdale, learn the players were making an appearance... and all you see are Taka and Tepai... it’s like a game. Hopes get built up then dashed

T-Boon

Coach
One player that has developed well under BA is Siva. Next year will be telling in his development as he needs to become more impactful bringing it out on the first tackle. We need a couple of players capable of doing what Fergo was doing the first 5 weeks. Getting the set off to a good start.

Last edited:

T-Boon

Coach
What a surprise.

I reckon I am catching onto what fans like Gronk do. When the team gets to playing the way we have the last month, just stop watching on TV (or especially going to the ground). Following it in dribs and drabs online or on the radio. It is then way easier to put it in perspective. Schedule something else for when our next game is on. Talk to the wife or something.

Noise

Coach
Titans have Brimson (they'd have to offload Taylor to move him into the halves), Tigers have Mbye (they'd have to offload Reynolds) and already have 30 signed up so have to release someone for it to happen, Cowboys have Kahu (who admittedly could play elsewhere).
Titans offloading Ash Taylor opens a spot in the halves where Brimson can play. Peachey also leaving opens up a spot in the 30.
Rumors Tigers want to get rid of Mbye. The fact that they were chasing DWZ means they have room and are looking for a fullback.
Cowboys need a fullback as Kahu is shit (so is French but at least he’s a fullback)

JokerEel

Coach
One player that has developed well under BA is Siva. Next year will be telling in his development as he needs to become more impactful bringing it out on the first tackle. We need a couple of players capable of doing what Fergo was doing the first 5 weeks. Getting the set off to a good start.

Has he developed this year?
Watching him jog on the spot when chasing doesnt really look like he is putting in 100% effort.

Latest posts