What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Kalyn Ponga surpass Billy Slater as the greatest fullback ever?

Will Kalyn Ponga surpass Billy Slater as the greatest fullback ever?

• Total voters

Knight Vision

First Grade
How can he surpass Slater as the greatest full back ever?. He hasn't even yet surpassed James Tedesco as the greatest full back today.

And that wont be for long. I know which one I'd sign to a contract if I had to choose.

Tedesco NRL appearances = 127 Ponga NRL appearances = 40 .

Kicking stats make for an interesting comparison. Oh and Ponga has a passing game equally as good right to left or left to right.

What Tedesco has is speed and plenty of it. Unfortunately that wont last forever.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
No, because we'll f#@k it up as a game and he'll be wearing an All Blacks jersey in 3 years time after we spent the time hyping him up in the media, essentially gift wrapping him for a rival code.

Does the NRL war chest for marquee players still exist? If so, surely it needs to be used to ensure he never goes to Union.

betcats

Referee
And that wont be for long. I know which one I'd sign to a contract if I had to choose.

Tedesco NRL appearances = 127 Ponga NRL appearances = 40 .

Kicking stats make for an interesting comparison. Oh and Ponga has a passing game equally as good right to left or left to right.

What Tedesco has is speed and plenty of it. Unfortunately that wont last forever.

No he doesnt

Latest posts