What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 14 team list vs Broncos

Happy MEel

First Grade
I’m hoping for:

1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Jennings
4. Hoffman
5. Fergo
6. Salmon
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. Evans
11. Lane
12. Mau
13. Brown

14. Alvaro
15. Kaufusi
16. Niukore
17. Gower

Alvaro has averaged 150m in his 2 games for Wenty (including 107.7 pcm) with 4 tackle breaks, 3 offloads and 74 tackles (5 missed). I don’t think you could ask for much more of a response (1 or 2 less missed tackles maybe, but he still has a high efficiency rate).

Last edited:

Eelectrica

Referee
Gotta win this one. Bronco's are ripe for the picking. If the Titans can beat the Broncs then surely we can?

eels_fan

First Grade
Any word on Gutho? He would of had to pass concussion testing and protocols to be able to play this weekend

eel01s

Bench
I’m hoping for:

1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Jennings
4. Hoffman
5. Fergo
6. Salmon
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. Evans
11. Lane
12. Mau
13. Brown

14. Alvaro
15. Kaufusi
16. Niukore
17. Gower

Alvaro has averaged 150m in his 2 games for Wenty (including 107.7 pcm) with 4 tackle breaks, 3 offloads and 74 tackles (5 missed). I don’t think you could ask for much more of a response (1 or 2 less missed tackles maybe, but he still has a high efficiency rate).
Like this team list

Kornstar

Coach
Broncos have Dearden, Glenn and Ofahengaue out, so surely this is a game that's there for us to win.

I agree with Happy in that we should be bringing Salmon back.

Dargan will be picked and he will play like the next Sterling and win the game on his own and we’ll read about the one we let go for the next 5 years........

Snoochies

First Grade
Broncos have Dearden, Glenn and Ofahengaue out, so surely this is a game that's there for us to win.

I agree with Happy in that we should be bringing Salmon back.
Well you know how all the other games that were there for us to win. Surely we're due to win a game that is there for us to win.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Hard to see Gutho playing after that knock. There is more caution around concussions these days. Get ready for WSmith to be named at fullback. Is Hoff available?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Bev or Hoff seem to be the only real options. Gutho surely has to sit this one out

Latest posts