What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restricted Free Agents - Due 28th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie jesus

Staff member
This is a new one we implemented last year.

Any two players who were picked up via blind bidding last season can be retained at their current salary for one year.

Not FCFS players as they be acquired by being lucky with timing and don't go through bidding where everyone has an equal shot.

Last edited:

zombie jesus

Staff member
Scrap that, I worked it out, I'm talking to myself.

If you're not sure if your player is eligible, let me know and I'll check.

zombie jesus

Staff member
You can either go to the player profile page and look at the transaction history, any player "acquired via waivers for..." in 2018 is eligible.

or

Go to the 2018 league home page under my leagues, look up league transactions under the reports/franchise menu and filter it down to your team's waiver add/drops

zombie jesus

Staff member
If you get really stuck I can check for you when I'm not on the phone, too fiddly at the minute.

abpanther

Staff member
You can either go to the player profile page and look at the transaction history, any player "acquired via waivers for..." in 2018 is eligible.

or

Go to the 2018 league home page under my leagues, look up league transactions under the reports/franchise menu and filter it down to your team's waiver add/drops

Perfect thanks mate

zombie jesus

Staff member
These have been updated, 1-year deals, tagged RFA. They'll be unrestricted free agents in 2020.

I'll leave this open until tomorrow afternoon.

raiders_boy

Juniors
Argh, sorry I've missed this - am I still able to nominate someone? If so, I think Bradley McDougald is eligible, if I'm reading the rule correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.