What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Lodge is legit overrated, he’s a big body but a dopey plodder 90% of the time. Plus when you sign him you sign all the baggage that goes along with him.

Gagai is absolutely useless unless he is in maroon. Also this will be the third club he’s left in the lurch, seems like a mercenary lesbian to me.

Wally21

Bench
Would much rather RCG than Lodge. Reckon Cleary is a myth as a coach and RCG has gone backwards under him.
Hope Mannah has gone. Seems a lovely bloke and tried hard, but from a far, didn’t seem the leader we needed.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Lodge is legit overrated, he’s a big body but a dopey plodder 90% of the time. Plus when you sign him you sign all the baggage that goes along with him.

Gagai is absolutely useless unless he is in maroon. Also this will be the third club he’s left in the lurch, seems like a mercenary lesbian to me.
I understood all of that, except for the lesbian bit.

Glenneel

Bench
Russell Packer,Ben Matulino,Josh Reynolds, Moses Mbye.Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Waqa Blake, and Jack Hetherington.

At least two I'm putting mine in the chopping block.
Out of that list definitely Blake, maybe RCG and maybe Matulino for 1 year and $250k max.
Promote Stefino, Fainga'a and Parry.
Gone Alvaro, Davey,Hoffman, GL,Meoroa, Pritchard, Taka and Terepo.

Glenneel

Bench
Would much rather RCG than Lodge. Reckon Cleary is a myth as a coach and RCG has gone backwards under him.
Hope Mannah has gone. Seems a lovely bloke and tried hard, but from a far, didn’t seem the leader we needed.
What makes you think our myth of a coach would improve him?