What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 14 team list vs Broncos

hindy111

Post Whore
Gower/Peni both play “prop”, while Stone plays in the middle, as does Manu (Marata can go to edge). So plenty of middle forwards.

But yeah, wouId prefer Kaufusi in the 17

Kafusi has done little in game back to NSW cup.
What is he 19? Props dont come good till atleast 21 and dont reach peak atleast 23/24. He has potential to be better then all our current Props. But at this stage very raw and bit sluggish around Rick.. Do you think he really improves the side at this stage of his career?
I do not. I reckon Peni offers more at this stage.

hindy111

Post Whore
The only thing I can think is Kaufusi mustn't be a good trainer.

His performances in first grade this year have been good.

When in NRL team played very little mins.
Going off stats big Stefano has outplayed him in every game they both been in at NSW cup level.

Djay

Juniors
Thank god Will Smith has been dropped, about time he dropped his love child and brings in Salmon, much much more pleasing to see him back.

If he has had enough of a break from FG, why hasn't Kaufusi?

Happy MEel

First Grade
I quite like the look of that side. Got rid of the two I would have dropped (a while ago), stopped short of dropping penis hands and whilst didn’t bring in exactly the same merkins I suggested, it’s a much better side.

Gazzamatta

Coach
One prop on the bench???

Kaufusi really must of shit in BA’s lunch box. Best backline we can put out and probably our best starting pack. Let’s beat these merkins!!
All depends o
Thank god Will Smith has been dropped, about time he dropped his love child and brings in Salmon, much much more pleasing to see him back.

Well we hope so. If Gutho has concussion concerns guess whos in the 21 to replace him. Could be why Salmon is back. Wtf knows. Stranger things have happened.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Did you seriously put Kane Evans into "our best starting pack"?
Yes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well who the hell else is there?? Mannah is gonskies and Alvaro has fallen off a huge cliff. Old mother Hubbard would laugh at our cupboard. And yes that’s a f**king euphemism for our front row stocks.

Gronk

Staff member

I think it was explained why young Salmon & Oregon were not in FG every week. I’ll let you work out why, but suffice to say that it was not because of some delusional preference to Will Smith.

So, if Gutherson doesn't play due to concussion then I'd put Hoffman to the back and Taka in the centres.

Keeping Salmon at 6 is the only way to keep Will Smith out of the side.

Enakeel

Juniors
I have doubts about Gutho being on his game and/or if injuries happen within the backs. Looks like Mahoney will have to play another 80 as well. Why the f**k do we buy players like McIIwrick if they appear to not be able to play in the top grade. There's this other guy too, Davo or something like that.
Mate, mcllwrick played 80 min last week for 23 tackles and no other stats. He’s hardly setting the world on fire for Wenty......

Avenger

Immortal
How the f**k is Evans starting? Seriously how? Is it a ploy to give him some exposure so some other team can take the last year of his contract?