What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Squad June 30 Deadline

Old Timer

Coach
Talk on twitter that dragons are looking to do a player swap with the dogs. Apparently Aitken for RFM or Rhyse Martin
Gitano says EA is SOO material so if we do a swap at the Dogs it has to be for CHN not some reserve grader.
Oops that's right player swaps are like for like so RFM or RM sound right.

possm

Coach
I still believe RCG is our best buy at this stage of the game and the fact he is out of sorts at Penrith plays into our hands price wise. I am sure he will accept JDB money to join Saints.

So Frizell to lock, Host to second row and RCG to join the prop rotation as the bookend for Vaughan. Bench to be Lawrie, Leilua, Kerr/Timm/Graham and Robson.

If a swap between Aitken and Walker from Manly is truly on and Saab to be eligible to play first grade after June 30, then we have made some good moves in the right direction.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Why is Gagai leaving Souths?
Apparently has the shits that they signed Roberts to play the centre position he wanted..

I wonder why he didn’t see that Inglis guy playing that same position when he signed with them??

gonz

Juniors
Apparently has the shits that they signed Roberts to play the centre position he wanted..

I wonder why he didn’t see that Inglis guy playing that same position when he signed with them??
Wait till his coached by mcidiot then we"ll how much he has the shits

Frank Facer

First Grade
I still believe RCG is our best buy at this stage of the game and the fact he is out of sorts at Penrith plays into our hands price wise. I am sure he will accept JDB money to join Saints.

So Frizell to lock, Host to second row and RCG to join the prop rotation as the bookend for Vaughan. Bench to be Lawrie, Leilua, Kerr/Timm/Graham and Robson.

If a swap between Aitken and Walker from Manly is truly on and Saab to be eligible to play first grade after June 30, then we have made some good moves in the right direction.
I have suggested the idea of a swap of Aitken for Walker, but I haven't heard anything about it from anywhere else. There has been talk of Aitken being linked to Manly this year or next year. Aitken has also been linked to Canterbury.

Gagi's defence is apparently very questionable, but he is good enough for Qld.

There is talk that RCG could be out of Penrith this year. Someone on one of our forums said that RCG will be here by the end of the month. He certainly looks the best prop available and would be a great pick up.

I don't like the idea of helping Canterbury by taking either Martin or RFM off their hands.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Was there talk of us signing a big name player recently? If so Gagai would fit the bill. He is a current origin player. He would strengthen our outside backs. I have heard/read Souths fans complaining about his defence.