What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith AM & Johnathan Thurston AM: Queen's Birthday honours

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hey I like Ponga when not an All Black.

Long live the colonies....

Brad Thorn has to be next.

DC_fan

Coach
I want to know why the greatest player to have ever lived, Billy Slater did not receive an awar,d. Disgraceful in my opinion.

AJB1102

First Grade
Hey it is all good, Ser Shaun Johnson in amongst the realm, when he and Ser Nikora swam the Tasman and Braden the Brave of the Pacific Salmon, came south from the Northern its in QLD mofos.

God save the Pacific, except VFL players.

You're 1 signature away from a padded room and a tricky coat.

AJB1102

First Grade
I cannot wait for Queen's Birthday awards in the future going to James Tedesco, Latrell Mitchell, Luke Keary, Cooper Cronk and Joseph Manu.

The state of Tedesco's choppers would make a Pommy dentist gasp. Latrell must have French blood the way he packs it in. Keary is Captain Concussion and will be flatout writing "Luke Keary" with his crayons in 20 years, adding "AM" will get him all out of sorts. Cronk showed his worth in 2018 GF; did nothin wasn't missed. I rate Joey Manu, needs more early ball.

The state of Tedesco's choppers would make a Pommy dentist gasp. Latrell must have French blood the way he packs it in. Keary is Captain Concussion and will be flatout writing "Luke Keary" with his crayons in 20 years, adding "AM" will get him all out of sorts. Cronk showed his worth in 2018 GF; did nothin wasn't missed. I rate Joey Manu, needs more early ball.

So you agree with a Queen's Birthday Honour award to James Tedesco and Joseph Manu.