What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Time On An All New TV General Discussion Thread

Timbo

Staff member
I don't care what you are watching. Stop it now.

Grab Good Omens. Great little mini series. Very well produced and highly enjoyable.

Binge watched it over the weekend - amazing cast, and the chemistry between Sheen and Tennant was fantastic.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Finished season 5 of The 100. Great show
Some seasons are definitely better than others. Season three was probably the weakest for me, Seasons 1 and 5 have been the best. Theres a 6th season I believe showing in America, but i'll wait until its on Netflix to catch it all.

Moving on to GLOW now. Completely different show loi

Walt Flanigan

Referee
City on a Hill has been good so far. Series set in 90s Boston about a DA and a dodgy cop working together. Kevin Bacon is great in it and is produced by Matt Damon and Ben Affleck.

Storm13

Juniors
Just started watching Yellowstone. Two episodes in and I'm hooked. Ranch life has never looked so criminal.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The Picnic at Hanging Rock remake adds the nudity, rapists and gay attractions that no one ever knew the original needed.

I get a chub just thinking about Natalie Dormer and the trailer looked great so gave it a go. Watched 2 episodes and never went back. Was garbage

City on a Hill has been good so far. Series set in 90s Boston about a DA and a dodgy cop working together. Kevin Bacon is great in it and is produced by Matt Damon and Ben Affleck.

Hmm sounds interesting. I loved Bacon in ‘The Following.’ What’s this on?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Watched Typewriter. Didn't even realise it was an Indian horror until I started watching (all subtitled). Was well made and I killed the 5eps in a day. Nice balance with humour and story. Well worth a watch.

Timbo

Staff member
Have been watching Lucifer.

There is a premise that has absolutely no right at all to work, but somehow does and spectacularly so.

Springs09

Juniors
Have been watching Lucifer.

There is a premise that has absolutely no right at all to work, but somehow does and spectacularly so.

Exactly how I feel! I hated myself for liking it - formulaic, most of the cases are standard cliche procedural plots, little to do with the source material, yet the characters are so good it’s enjoyable nonetheless.

Matua

Bench
Exactly how I feel! I hated myself for liking it - formulaic, most of the cases are standard cliche procedural plots, little to do with the source material, yet the characters are so good it’s enjoyable nonetheless.
Why hate yourself - don't go out of your way to be snobby. If you like something you like something, Sometimes the brain just wants a procedural/dumb action film etc.