What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Stickys Green

Marchad

Juniors
Important game for us tonight. Could see us in outright 4th place if we win and Newcastle lose.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I still have man love for Rick.

Us only because they miss their hooker.

Be different in the finals. Still us but closer

Card Shark

Immortal
Well fortunately it won’t be too cold for him.

It’s predicted to only get down to 9 degrees overnight there.

We have been blessed!!

ghoti

Bench
Was in Canberra last week and it was unseasonably warm, good time to play there. Raiders are such a good side, been enjoying watching them and would love for stars to align for this to be a grand final preview.

Huge game! I worry about Blake Brailey starting and seemingly being depended on for 80 mins...15 mins a game doesn't get you much match fitness. Is back up plan for SJ to return and KF to bench to cover hooker? We have no out and out third string hooker and Blake has been underwhelming imo which is worrying.

We're a good chance but I reckon we'll miss Jayden's control of the game, defensively especially, he does a great job of slowing the ruck in the middle which we really need against the Raiders

carinashark

First Grade
Agree but also. Blake is not the biggest player to stop a forward Close in. Like what Bellamy did to Jayden last season. I’m not sure how you defend against that.

Hang on let me try to understand what’s going on in here...

We are supposedly comfortable to lose B1 to keep B2 because he is the better player and the next Cam Smith (ha yeah right), anyway I digress. So why are we concerned that with B1 out B2 has to step up?

If he is supposed to be better, we will see it right?

Card Shark

Immortal
He’s supposed to be better but he certainly isn’t better yet!

I was thinking they might give Johnson 1 more week to avoid the freezing cold on his hammy but now I think they’ll play him off the bench & Flanno will cover at Hooker.

coolumsharkie

Referee
He’s supposed to be better but he certainly isn’t better yet!

I was thinking they might give Johnson 1 more week to avoid the freezing cold on his hammy but now I think they’ll play him off the bench & Flanno will cover at Hooker.

Interesting to see what JM actually decides but I have faith in B2, he'll be fine.

Card Shark

Immortal
I’m a bit worried about Flanno.

He’s had a lot of negative focus on him this week & it might effect him.

Time for Johnson!

AJB1102

First Grade
I worry about Blake Brailey starting and seemingly being depended on for 80 mins...15 mins a game doesn't get you much match fitness.

He's played 50+ a couple times. Be interesting to see what minutes are asked of him, how he plays (will have to conserve energy more than usual) and what we do about spelling him because I doubt the plan is to have him push out 80.

Latest posts