What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks playing at kogarah

denis preston

First Grade
Jubilee has gone from 6 games for the Dragons a year only to Sydney soccers home ground, womens world cup games and now potentially Sharkes interim ground. With this sort of use it may now at least having a chance for another upgrade where before it was no chance.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Story on fox sports, sharks to take some games to jubilee when shark park under renos
We should charge them a hefty fee..

Yes, there should be a 'Grub tax' applied.
A 'Scum tax' .... a 'Gow tax'..... just to name a few.

I'd even make them attach a 'Red V' under there logo for game day but apart from that, please, feel free to play on the hallowed turf of Jubilee Oval.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Jubilee has gone from 6 games for the Dragons a year only to Sydney soccers home ground, womens world cup games and now potentially Sharkes interim ground. With this sort of use it may now at least having a chance for another upgrade where before it was no chance.

It is the Illawarra component that is watering down Jubilee Oval with a concerted effort to play all home games at the Gong.

Look at all the figures and stats, it's already happening.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Can't the club say a big fat No and tell them to play their games at Anz or anywhere else where the crowds will be lower. Why give a direct opponent a leg up like this? Playing at Kogarah won't see much of a drop in their crowds as it's close by. I sound harsh but would we be given the same treatment from them? Stuff the Sharks.

TruSaint

Referee
Can't the club say a big fat No and tell them to play their games at Anz or anywhere else where the crowds will be lower. Why give a direct opponent a leg up like this? Playing at Kogarah won't see much of a drop in their crowds as it's close by. I sound harsh but would we be given the same treatment from them? Stuff the Sharks.

We dont own the ground.

AJB1102

First Grade

We'd let ya's play at Shark Park if yous were good for the hire fee. See we own our home so would have discretion over who we let in. You lot basically couch-surf so other than writing your name on the milk in the fridge you got no right to anything.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
We'd let ya's play at Shark Park if yous were good for the hire fee. See we own our home so would have discretion over who we let in. You lot basically couch-surf so other than writing your name on the milk in the fridge you got no right to anything.
Yeh thanks for the tip. Just don't bring your mate Scummo around to deficate all over Kogarah maccas as well.
I know you're a classy lot.
Speaking of cartons of milk, you lot have about as much history as the last one in the work messrooms fridge.
Hopefully you'll just expire.

Latest posts