What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will it run?

Rewarded Princess in at Geelong tomorrow.

Drawn wide in a tough Vobis race. Had to go though as she can’t get into many races with heaps of nominations at the moment.

Supposedly does like it heavy though.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Rewarded Princess in at Geelong tomorrow.

Drawn wide in a tough Vobis race. Had to go though as she can’t get into many races with heaps of nominations at the moment.

Supposedly does like it heavy though.
Good luck Bruv, i’ll Have a tenner EW on it.

My girl is having another run at Musselbrook on Monday. She pulled up well from her win and they expect he to run well again.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
And I think that is a wrap on that one.

What a heap of shit.
Sorry to hear mate, I’ve been lucky so far. Had two to race and both got to the track and managed to win a race. The Zabeel filly had a lot of problems and we were lucky to get a win out of her. But we lost her first foal to injury and she missed on her second. Third time lucky hopefully. And Lucky is running again on Monday in a 58 rater after breaking her maiden and I reckon she will give it shake.

coolsteve

Juniors
Hi Harry race 5 no 8 sunny coast, not sure about the heavy 10 but came home like a train for 2nd to todays fav, paying $17

ebbedfred

Bench
Very disappointing news with Disruptor, has a minor tear to a ligament. Will be at least 6 months before they can bring him back into work. Pretty much his whole 3 year old season done.

Latest posts