What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

eels_fan

First Grade
lol, only player in history to ever score a hatrick in the FA Cup, EPL, ULC and WC all in the same year

I’m sure that will comfort him whilst he looks at all the runners up and participation medals he will amass throughout his career...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I’m sure that will comfort him whilst he looks at all the runners up and participation medals he will amass throughout his career...

so much hate, sad really

there are none so blind as those who cannot see

eels_fan

First Grade
so much hate, sad really

there are none so blind as those who cannot see

Didn’t mind him until his antics at the end of the 17-18 campaign when he started arguing goals that clearly were not his to claim should be attributed to him so he could try to get the top goal scorer gong. #tool

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Didn’t mind him until his antics at the end of the 17-18 campaign when he started arguing goals that clearly were not his to claim should be attributed to him so he could try to get the top goal scorer gong. #tool

clearly ? lol, you're seeing what you want to see

he's highly competitive, that's not a trait I would want to criticise