What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

isavedtheday

Juniors
Parramatta Eels 2019 Women in League jersey. There are names written all over the jersey. It's too hard to make out who they are, but I'm guessing it's women who have been involved with the Eels over the years.

PE19_WIL_HB_1920x800_PO.jpg

The Marshall

Juniors
View attachment 30501
Manly are wearing this "Community Round" jersey again this weekend against the Dragons.

"Manly Warringah Sea Eagles will proudly feature the logos of both Melanoma Institute Australia and Bowel Cancer Australia on the sleeves of their URM Community Round jersey at Lottoland this Sunday"
I usually hate jersey's with massive club logo's but I don't mind this one.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
View attachment 30505
On the promo image the fade appears to occur even further up than on the shop image.

I guess it isn't surprising, whilst the twin full Vee is the default Kiwi fallback, the NZRL has never been afraid of experimenting with the Kiwi kit...

Considering since BLK it has remained relatively untouched we were due a major change... I prefer this ISC iteration versus the low Vee back in 07/08...

View attachment 30506
Very much a photoshop that image with Johnson front and centre.

Blues Riff

Bench
Penrith are wearing the Black today V Souths. It's always good to see traditional colours meet on the field whenever possible. I like it a lot. (or are Souths wearing some sort of "special" strip?)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
upload_2019-6-15_13-41-30.png

Looks lke they might wear the away. I think they had to switch one - didn't they wear a home sponsor away earlier in the year?

kdalymc

Bench
Wow that kiwi fade jersey is f**ked.
Go back to the chess board style (early 90s?) If you want an abortion

Theknightsrule7

Juniors
Penrith are wearing the Black today V Souths. It's always good to see traditional colours meet on the field whenever possible. I like it a lot. (or are Souths wearing some sort of "special" strip?)

Yeah surprised me. Felt certain they would wear their away jersey so was nice to see.

Latest posts