What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Lovemedragons

Juniors
WepnutV you ask for some explanations as to why some of us dislike Mary as a coach well here are a few his failing in my opinion.
Firstly he coaches like an accountant knows all the facts and figures but cannot tell you how to do your job. There is no creativity in what we do and that is why we play so poorly when the pressure is on.
Selection of teams e.g the last two games he has dropped a fullback & winger (Cronulla) and this game a winger after loses REALLY . Look how long it took to get a half and what we paid compare that to what Melbourne did when Cronk left and what Seibold (2nd year first grade coach)did at the Broncs , let a half I am sure we would have snapped up 2 years ago go and brought in a 18 year old and plays a 19 year old prop What do we do we take our young guns along at a snails pace case in point is big Luciano probably our best ball playing forward but he only has to make a missed tackle or bad pass and he will lose his spot to the likes of Latimore ( no disrespect intended but we need creativity not head down a.. up .
lastly Mary always talks about the D but what puts most pressure on our D is not the opposition but our attack or lack of.
Those are a few of plenty .
Wish I could be as forgiving as you but his time has been and gone .
The first Saints game I went to was in 1967 with my grandfather we lost to Souths can still remember standing on an esky on the hill there were 52,000 fans hope all you have as good memories of your first game.
excellent assessment St. Hope

St Georgio

Juniors
Reece Robson will become far better than Cam MCINNESS, Nathan Brown will win a comp or 8 Trust Me!

Last edited:

St Georgio

Juniors
I Feel Disgusted with the NRL, when Salty Mummies are selling there princess to 60 minutes to Sugar Daddies, FAR OUT JACK IS SOOOOOOOOOO INNOCENT!!!

sa1nt5

Juniors
I Feel Disgusted with the NRL, when Salty Mummies are selling there princess to 60 minutes to Sugar Daddies, FAR OUT JACK IS SOOOOOOOOOO INNOCENT!!!
How does Scott Bolton , who pleaded guilty to assault on a woman, get to keep playing yet JDB who is accused but yet to be found guilty be stood down. NRL please explain the anomaly

merahputih

Juniors
How does Scott Bolton , who pleaded guilty to assault on a woman, get to keep playing yet JDB who is accused but yet to be found guilty be stood down. NRL please explain the anomaly
ARL rule for no fault stand downs is offences with max penalty of 11 years or more. Bolton was charged with common assault which carries max of two years. No conviction was recorded.

sa1nt5

Juniors
He did win a 'coveted' Super League gong in 2014.
Browny has some of the best stats in the comp do a search. Bennett can coach a team full of stars but Browny is turning a team of squires into knights. I want him back where he belongs, slapping our 5/8 around

merahputih

Juniors
Poss, I assume you're referring to Aiden Fonua Blake when he was with us in lower grades a few years ago. He was charged with assault (not common assault) for striking and kicking his wife. Bolton allegedly put his hand on a woman's thigh during a drinking session. Improper, unwelcome, yes, but obviously the judge or magistrate considered on the lower scale of seriousness that no offence was recorded. AFB' s case was also before the NRL's no fault rule came in.

sa1nt5

Juniors
ARL rule for no fault stand downs is offences with max penalty of 11 years or more. Bolton was charged with common assault which carries max of two years. No conviction was recorded.
Well then I guess it could be read as assault on women is fine so long as the penalty would be under 11 years. As such it makes a mockery out the NRL’s defence at JDB’s appeal for surely Bolton’s actions could be viewed as harming the product , maybe not to the extent of JDB case if guilty but harms none the less, further, JDB is not even considered guilty by all standards of law and Bolton was , so in harming the product if the innocent before being guilty are to be punished then surely the guilty are harming the product more so, and the Bolton case was a plea bargain to boot. I think it stinks as it leaves the players open to blackmail as all that is now needed is to accuse and career over. So of course if this happens, and it will, the player and manager will surely pay the money if they can’t produce a solid and indisputable alibi and JDB case was also before the no fault rule but for him it was retrospective

Dragons22

Juniors
Paul Green blew up big time in the press confernece last night.
He also blew up at half-time at his boys.
Gee our coach never does either of those.

On another note, Cowboys are angry with refereeing calls that may have cost them the game 2 weeks in a row.
Their next game is against us at WIN.
That will be a tough game.
As will tomorrow's game.

Latest posts