What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita tackle

1990 sharkie

Juniors
If he gets a week suspension will the Tongan game count? If so the suspension might be a blessing in disguise. 17days without footy will hopefully get his legs better

MilkShark

First Grade
Will miss the Tonga game, maybe that will teach him a lesson.

Man this guy does some dumb shit.

snout

First Grade
We needed him ripping in last night.
Did it once and destroyed merkins.

The stop and prop and sidestep and sideways run. No.

chewsta

First Grade
I dont think there was much in it but one day he will hurt someone badly the way he drops all his weight down on a tackled player. Theres no need for it.

Feefs is really starting to frustrate me. I know what he can do but we just arent seeing it enough. If he is injured then have a rest. If he is good to play then FFS Run straight and hard, knock over a few merkins then ball play on the other side of a broken defensive line if you have to.
We dont need anymore playmakers we need strong, straight runs and fast play the balls. We deadset look way better when Feefs and Prior go off and William's and Uele come on.

I wish they all had Gal's attitude when it came to carting the ball forward.

SharkShocked

Bench
This.

Was more in the crusher tackle on Wade Graham.

On a side note can Gal look into a boxing match with John Bateman. I want to see him get his head punched in.

This is what pisses me off, Fifita has a shocking rep so they hammer him, he flopped onto him and yes his head was in a bad position when he flopped. But that's not your typical crusher tackle.

The tackle on Graham was a dead set typical crusher and should be attracting way more scrutiny.

Eion

First Grade
Best thing for feefs is to miss the high intensity Tonga game and an extra week off. A real shame for him personally because he love the Tongan jersey, but he looks to me like he needs a break.

And yeah, I’m happy for the nrl to rub out that kind of tackle, but if they are fair dinkum there’re identical ones in every game.

Latest posts