What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Cowboys @ 1300SMILES Stadium

Who will win? Round 14: Cowboys v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think the plan should be for a more expansive play.

The cowboys will expect safety first.

So I say shock and awe.

Plenty of hanging kicks, grubbers, scampering, cut outs etc. Bring on the attack.

At times, the cowboys have been a rabble this year. They struggle with the full 80. A bit soft on attitude.

Last edited:
We are operating under the Madge dictatorship these days.

Talk of doom and gloom is frowned upon and may eventually have to be banned.

Every loss will teach us a lesson and every win will only attract a measured response.

Besides, we always have that inbred traitorous wretch ivan Cleary to throw up on ...for fun.

The cowboys meek surrender to a geniused manly spoke to us about their mental toughness. They had all the stoicism of a Pommy soldier defending Singapore.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
We’re 8th equal on the table. Granted equal with a few others. But we’re still 8th.Long as as we don’t lose from here we’re ok

Pezz70

Juniors
We are operating under the Madge dictatorship these days.

Talk of doom and gloom is frowned upon and may eventually have to be banned.

Every loss will teach us a lesson and every win will only attract a measured response.

Besides, we always have that inbred traitorous wretch ivan Cleary to throw up on ...for fun.

The cowboys meek surrender to a geniused manly spoke to us about their mental toughness. They had all the stoicism of a Pommy soldier defending Singapore.

Every loss is a lesson in losing! Problem is there is only a couple of blokes in the team who actually give a shit. It’s been said before but I hate seeing losers chumming around with opposition on the field after the game with smiles on their faces having a giggle. They should have their arse hanging out, barely able to shake hands. Bunch of over paid self absorbed bludgers if you ask me. When I see them laughing and carrying on I see them laughing at the blokes who buy the jerseys to pay their over exhorbitant wages.

Pezz70

Juniors
We’re 8th equal on the table. Granted equal with a few others. But we’re still 8th.Long as as we don’t lose from here we’re ok

We will be lucky to win another game this year!!! Just aren’t doing enough in attack or defence. NQLD have won more games than us this year!!!

WA Tiger

Bench
I don’t know.Ive heard its better for you that when you feel sad, be sad for a bit.So that honesty session yesterday was probably good. I saw defeat and then hope.The disappointment is deep but it’s only because of the emotional investment we put into the goal of the West Tigers getting to the finals. Luckily I missed the Canberra game. But I can watch today’s game and am really looking forward to it.I was thinking last night Pezz I’m pretty sure Mbye is a very good tackler - Obviously not against Latrell . He could be ok at centre. Less options to consider than at fullback? He’s played there before. Im of the opinion that the team that’s playing today will get us to the finals.Add Mannah at prop next week.I read yesterday Madge said that he has enough money for more talent before June 30 His words were we “will be watching.” So add one more player after that.And that’ll be it. I kind of like the mix.The boys will be focused and eager to please.They know this is a must win....We need to win this game today to get on a role. We have some excitement machines across the park.They just have to gel. Nofo Thompson Farrah Marshall Marsters Cheekam Twal ..I’m waiting for the guys to explode with Thompson starting it all today.I think if we lose tonight’s game we will definitely have the right to be depressed but not today. ps ..in a nutshell losing four in a row is hard but check the oppositions placings all top 4.Thats ok.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I don’t know.Ive heard its better for you that when you feel sad, be sad for a bit.So that honesty session yesterday was probably good. I saw defeat and then hope.The disappointment is deep but it’s only because of the emotional investment we put into the goal of the West Tigers getting to the finals. Luckily I missed the Canberra game. But I can watch today’s game and am really looking forward to it.I was thinking last night Pezz I’m pretty sure Mbye is a very good tackler - Obviously not against Latrell . He could be ok at centre. Less options to consider than at fullback? He’s played there before. Im of the opinion that the team that’s playing today will get us to the finals.Add Mannah at prop next week.I read yesterday Madge said that he has enough money for more talent before June 30 His words were we “will be watching.” So add one more player after that.And that’ll be it. I kind of like the mix.The boys will be focused and eager to please.They know this is a must win....We need to win this game today to get on a role. We have some excitement machines across the park.They just have to gel. Nofo Thompson Farrah Marshall Marsters Cheekam Twal ..I’m waiting for the guys to explode with Thompson starting it all today.I think if we lose tonight’s game we will definitely have the right to be depressed but not today. ps ..in a nutshell losing four in a row is hard but check the oppositions placings all top 4.Thats ok.
“Excitement machines across the park” -U can only b referring to one of the other 15 teams !

It should be a nightmare up front tonight, but I prefer most of our backline.

The raiders are hard core, the boys should bounce well off the back of that.

Morgan at fullback needs a good belting every time he runs it up. There’s something wrong about Morgan at fullback.

No offence to the boys here, but I prefer the talk up to the despair of late.

On their day our side is exceptional and more than capable.

The key is getting every lad up there at once.

We have no sincere reason to fear the cowboys.

Pezz70

Juniors
i think the plan should be for a more expansive play.

The cowboys will expect safety first.

So I say shock and awe.

Plenty of hanging kicks, grubbers, scampering, cut outs etc. Bring on the attack.

At times, the cowboys have been a rabble this year. They struggle with the full 80. A bit soft on attitude.

Shock and f**king awful!!!!!!