What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 14 team list vs Broncos

Snoochies

First Grade
Thought we had a chance till I saw Perenara is the ref.
His video ref 'T' for try drives me nuts when he uses a fist, dunno if he's trying to use it to make an exclamation point or make it a capital T or whatever, all other refs use an open handed T but he makes a fist of it.

Incorrect

Coach
His video ref 'T' for try drives me nuts when he uses a fist, dunno if he's trying to use it to make an exclamation point or make it a capital T or whatever, all other refs use an open handed T but he makes a fist of it.
It's to accentuate his massive forearms and biceps.... Henry loves showing off his guns....

Djay

Juniors
I think it was explained why young Salmon & Oregon were not in FG every week. I’ll let you work out why, but suffice to say that it was not because of some delusional preference to Will Smith.
Hence why I have said in my post above that if Salmon's break has been long enough, why hasn't Kaufusi's?

I'm well aware, but regardless W Smith gets way too much time in FG.

Djay

Juniors
How the f**k is Evans starting? Seriously how? Is it a ploy to give him some exposure so some other team can take the last year of his contract?
No one would be dumb enough to take him and the 5 others we need to move on, it's not going to be easy.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Evans? Mobility? Yeah ok.
Actual footage of Evans working on his lateral movement in the off season...

giphy.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Evans? Mobility? Yeah ok.
Attempted tackles per minute (minutes):
Last week
0.66 Mahoney (80)
0.63 Evans (32)
0.56 Brown (45)
0.51 Terepo (43)
0.48 Moeroa (40) but might've played some edge but I don't think so
0.43 Niukore (40) but played some edge
0.40 Paulo (58)

The week before
0.89 Moeroa (37)
0.85 Evans (34)
0.74 Stone (19)
0.70 Mahoney (80)
0.68 Terepo (41)
0.57 Niukore (30)
0.48 Paulo (42)
0.47 Gower (38)

As you can see, Paulo needs a lot of support.

Tooooks

Bench
I really hope the players watched the footage of the Cronulla bench having a good old laugh with ten minutes to go last week. Then have a listen to Gallen’s comment about the game against us not being physically hard.

Gronk

Staff member
I really hope the players watched the footage of the Cronulla bench having a good old laugh with ten minutes to go last week. Then have a listen to Gallen’s comment about the game against us not being physically hard.

Or maybe that Kane Evans is ahead of them in the pecking order now.