What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pop the champagne

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Kata would be the ONLY player that I really really really, don't care about in terms of how he goes elsewhere.

Lets just get rid of the body and never speak of this again.

Meth

Staff member
I like Kata as a kid. He seems determined to provide for his family. I hope he is a massive success

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
giphy.gif

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Seriously if Bellamy turns him into a gem, he deserves to be knighted.

To be fair though, one of the only centres that Kata would be an improvement on is Seve at the storm

Blair

Coach
I'd prefer positive news about a signing.

Kata's harmless right now, he's going good in NSW Cup.

Matua

Bench
Now just need June 30 transfers of Blair, Green, Tevaga, Beale, Hiku and we'll be one step closer to 9th-10th.
Hiku is actually a decent performer for the Warriors and I've never been a huge fan, but aside from his hopeless one on one defence he's a net positive, he can attack and is pretty good at putting players in space.

If Green goes then we're hunting for another half again.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Hiku is actually a decent performer for the Warriors and I've never been a huge fan, but aside from his hopeless one on one defence he's a net positive, he can attack and is pretty good at putting players in space.

If Green goes then we're hunting for another half again.

Hiku's attack is decent but not good enough to justify his defence IMO.

We should be hunting another half regardless. Green has one more year at most and CHT will not be the answer moving forward.

JJ

Immortal
Seriously if Bellamy turns him into a gem, he deserves to be knighted.

To be fair though, one of the only centres that Kata would be an improvement on is Seve at the storm

To be fair to Kata he's been coached by a collective vegetable garden at the Warriors, so who knows

Latest posts