What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Cowboys @ 1300SMILES Stadium

Who will win? Round 14: Cowboys v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At the end of the evening, we just weren’t prepared to lose it.

No nrl side has played with more heart and commitment this year.

My fave player Aloaia ...kicked butt!

magpie4ever

First Grade
I've said this multiple times. He is better than Robbie is now. Robbie can still play a role but we need more of Liddle.

Aloaia and Mikaele carried us forward tonight really well. Chee-Kam also really put in.

We need more players with speed to cause problems.

Brooks was pretty good as was Mbye.

Geez, Tiger05; if you mention Aloaia & Mikaele again I'm going to jump into the internet, grab your tail and give you a flogging. They are full of errors, when they hit in defense they allow the ball carrier another 10 metres - they are at this stage very average 1st graders.

It was a very poor win but a win none the less.

Last edited:

glockers

Juniors
Nofoaluma to fullback Thompson to the wing improves both spots. Fixes our edge defence and Nofo's first run off the kick return will be a vast upgrade

magpie4ever

First Grade
Win against another desperate side with more than a bit of class....handled big T as good as a bunch of small guys could....take it and give the heartburn a week off

Legs tackle, is the way to stop him - don't worry about his possible offlloads, you are not give up 20m of field postion by going high first up.

Yeah that’s not bad glockers, but would prefer someone taller on the wing.

Nofa, is not an answer on the wing. I for one was very disappointed with his try. He scored which was good but he had 2 unmarked players outside. The run from Kyle Feldt when he took that ball at speed when Brooks was attacking the ball, it was a shithouse tackle attempt by Nofa. Cowboys try where Thompson dropped the bomb, Lockyer and Slater were saying that there was no communication from the winger, that was Nofa.

Give Bradley a go.

stryker

First Grade
Geez, Tiger05; if you mention Aloaia & Mikaele again I'm going to jump into the internet, grab your tail and give you a flogging. They are full of errors, when they hit in defense they allow the ball carrier another 10 metres - they are at this stage very average 1st graders.

It was a very poor win but a win none the less.
I agree. Both are average players who run hard.

magpie4ever

First Grade
What are Goose Gould and Green whinging about. Clear high shot and penalty try. I must be from another planet.

The fat merkin doesn't understand the rule which has been in place probably since 1908 - "if an act of foul play is committed whilst in the process of scoring a try, if the try is not scored than a penalty try is awarded. If a try is scored, than a further penalty kick in front of the posts (8 point try).

He backed the Cowboys, you could tell; had the shits all night.

Tiger05

First Grade
You watched that pitiful game, what did you think?

Aloiai and Mikaele were good. They got us going foward. Aloaia made some mistakes that were poor but we need forwards who can get us going forward.

Brooks, Marshall, Chee-Kam, Nofo, Liddle and Mbye were all good.