What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games rnd 14

Seeing as we're done for the weekend maybe the other games diatribe can go here...

First up Titans vs Warriors.

I've always like the Warriors, the Tits have some form from last week..
Both up and down teams

Lots of ex kiwis on the coast makes me say Warriors (with absolutely no confidence)
I can't find another reason

After losing last night, the rest of the round seems of little importance.
I like watching games we aren't involved in as it takes the emotion out of the game. You can actually see what others are doing, and also getting away with, without blowing up at refs and players. There could be an innovation or two go on.
Plus I drink my beer in peace while others play.
Warriors up 6-0

bluefox68

Staff member
If Knights beat Melbourne and Roosters lose to Bulldogs, Knights go into the top 4..

Unlikely, but... They are going well...

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Did I hear the refs asking where a team were going to kick off to last night? Short/long, left/right etc? I could be mistaken, but I'm so sick of their interference and continual commentary. They have obvious targets and let others get away with whatever they want. Carntz.

Card Shark

Immortal
If Knights beat Melbourne and Roosters lose to Bulldogs, Knights go into the top 4..

Unlikely, but... They are going well...

Roosters have hit a flat spot but I’m tipping the bulldogs will play them back into form.

Can’t believe the dogs extended Pay’s contract & 6 weeks later he is under the pump.

It wasn’t as though he was going good at the time.

bluefox68

Staff member
Roosters have hit a flat spot but I’m tipping the bulldogs will play them back into form.

Can’t believe the dogs extended Pay’s contract & 6 weeks later he is under the pump.

Bad decision signing DWZ - I reckon he’s poison.

You don’t spit the dummy just because you don’t get your chosen position.

These players ALWAYS then go to the next team and declare that they will play anywhere for the coach!!!!!

They are keeping Pay until their cap problems finish up at the end of next season. After that they will hand the reins to someone who knows what they're doing. Well they hope they will be haha.

Weaponhead

Coach

They did the same thing to Des. Just increases the payout.

wibble

Bench
Well, that puts a dampner on the Knights.

Storm look destined for top 4 now, they are too far in front of us/Knights to be over taken. Which is not a bad thing, we have their measure and I don't mind playing them in finals at all. They just have to keep winning to knock our rivals for finals spots down a bit (I feel dirty saying that).

Will be interesting to see how Souths go. Doing well enough against Panthers at the moment, but they are down on troops too.