What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R14 Thu - Raiders 22-20 Sharks @ GIO

Round 14: Raiders v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GAZF

First Grade
For the shit i gave sharks fans in our forum, holy f**k, Some of you Canberra fans are brain dead and missing an eye or two.
And i dont mean just Skeepe too.
Sorry for being a sore winner. Been smiling all day and my cheeks hurt like a motherf**ker.

M2D2

Bench
Try sitting in a stadium full of the f**kers.
I was there, i was laughing at how brain dead some of are. Some guy gave me a filthy look and wanted to punch on cause i said it wasnt a shoulder charge after the game.
Sorry for being a sore winner. Been smiling all day and my cheeks hurt like a motherf**ker.
Less you, youre just some showing off some quality banter which is fine. More walt/Cash/Fullgenius.

GAZF

First Grade
I was there, i was laughing at how brain dead some of are. Some guy gave me a filthy look and wanted to punch on cause i said it wasnt a shoulder charge after the game.
You get that kind of stuff anywhere tbh. Some games you get lumped in with mouthbreathers, other times they're fine.

M2D2

Bench
You get that kind of stuff anywhere tbh. Some games you get lumped in with mouthbreathers, other times they're fine.
Oh indeed, as a cronulla fan ive heard some of the shit the drunken hills spout off.

bileduct

Coach
12 weekends a year for the last 20 year or so years I've sat there with those braying geniuss. We have the dumbest supporters in the comp.

BadnMean

Juniors
It's a rugby league crowd- half of them are drunk and the other half are stupid.

Where would you rather be? Golf clapping at union or pretending to enjoy yourself at a soccer match.

Loving the whinge dished out by the Sharks Flans.

Got sympathied back into the game by the refs & then had it all snatched away again when they decided to ref both sides again.

It really was beautiful.

Maybe you'll find something new to inject some hope into your season soon. Because I'm pretty sure that was your best side & we've still got 3 first graders sitting out. At least you got close.

M2D2

Bench
It's a rugby league crowd- half of them are drunk and the other half are stupid.

Where would you rather be? Golf clapping at union or pretending to enjoy yourself at a soccer match.

Loving the whinge dished out by the Sharks Flans.

Got sympathied back into the game by the refs & then had it all snatched away again when they decided to ref both sides again.

It really was beautiful.

Maybe you'll find something new to inject some hope into your season soon. Because I'm pretty sure that was your best side & we've still got 3 first graders sitting out. At least you got close.
Well youre obviously the latter of the two.

nick87

Coach
I caught a bit of Ricky on the sideline at the end.
He doesn’t know how funny he is.

Sharks didn’t deserve to win but it would’ve been comedy gold to see Ricky if they had.
Maybe next time, Carch.
Until then, you can bow and worship at the feet of the great man like the absolute bottom feeder you are.

nick87

Coach
haha, this thread in tremendous.
The sharkies fans really hate getting their shit pushed in by ol Sticky, dont they?

Dont get bitter, get better boys.

The really sad thing in all this rubbish being bandied about in here, is that no one is actually focussing in on the real issue.

Sticky will lead yet another team that should do great things to a finals exit in straight sets.

It’s his thing now.

Commiserations in advance Raiders fans

BadnMean

Juniors
The really sad thing in all this rubbish being bandied about in here, is that no one is actually focussing in on the real issue.

Sticky will lead yet another team that should do great things to a finals exit in straight sets.

It’s his thing now.

Commiserations in advance Raiders fans

Yeah we beat beat Penrith in 2016 finals so you're flat out wrong already.

I won't bother to mention the Edric Lee drop away from the GF vs Melbourne... but I just did.

Yeah we beat beat Penrith in 2016 finals so you're flat out wrong already.

I won't bother to mention the Edric Lee drop away from the GF vs Melbourne... but I just did.
You lost. Efficient was being coached by Ricky at the time.

You won’t win it this year either.

Don’t get you Viking knickers all twisted it’ll make you all bad n mean

This is Dugan taking a penalty tap after Croker getting penalised for holding down. Circled is Croker, he went back 5 m before tackling Dugan, stopping a try.

He went unpenalised. He should have been sent for 10.

View attachment 30546

:D Never mind the exact same thing happened to Elliot Whitehead right at the end of the game.

Whitehead, the boofhead, takes a tap right at the end of the game when we should just take the two and is impeded by a Sharks player who is only a couple metres away from him. Could easily have scored if that player was taken out of the equation.

As I said, never mind that though :D

Are Sharks this salty all the time or to they absorb extra after a pounding?
Took you long enough to reply, Is that the best you could come up with over that time frame?

Pounding? Haha your dopes near choked away a 20 point lead. I’d be more concerned about that being an indicator to how their season is going to end.

Your posts are so intelligent, you’re Papalli, right?

bileduct

Coach
:D Never mind the exact same thing happened to Elliot Whitehead right at the end of the game.

Whitehead, the boofhead, takes a tap right at the end of the game when we should just take the two and is impeded by a Sharks player who is only a couple metres away from him. Could easily have scored if that player was taken out of the equation.

As I said, never mind that though :D
Wasn't it Bateman that took the tap?

Look at the footage again. Bateman takes the tap 16m out. Sharks are no closer to him than 5m out from their own goal line. They are all back the 10m.

Croker made no effort to get back the 10m, was 5m away from the player that tapped the ball and was ultimately responsible for stopping the try from being scored.

Exact same? They're not even remotely similar.

BadnMean

Juniors
Took you long enough to reply, Is that the best you could come up with over that time frame?

Pounding? Haha your dopes near choked away a 20 point lead. I’d be more concerned about that being an indicator to how their season is going to end.

Your posts are so intelligent, you’re Papalli, right?

Sorry, FRF isn't my first priority in the morning & I currently live in a different time zone. So you'll just have to accept the lateness of my replies. I await the next frenzy of speculation & bile from you over this exciting revelation.

It was the best sharks/salty pun I could come up with at the time, yes. Given the quality of your posts, I figured it was enough to lure you in- after all, there was blood in the water already.

I'd be more worried if our fullback couldn't catch or tackle & even we'd copped a 20-0 run from a team missing half it's best players & then lost a game we had all the momentum in- so I'm fairly confident about our current spot on the ladder & hopefully of continued good form into the finals.

Maybe the Sharks will still be in with a shout at the top 8 next time we play. That would make it fun!

Sorry, FRF isn't my first priority in the morning & I currently live in a different time zone. So you'll just have to accept the lateness of my replies. I await the next frenzy of speculation & bile from you over this exciting revelation.

It was the best sharks/salty pun I could come up with at the time, yes. Given the quality of your posts, I figured it was enough to lure you in- after all, there was blood in the water already.

I'd be more worried if our fullback couldn't catch or tackle & even we'd copped a 20-0 run from a team missing half it's best players & then lost a game we had all the momentum in- so I'm fairly confident about our current spot on the ladder & hopefully of continued good form into the finals.

Maybe the Sharks will still be in with a shout at the top 8 next time we play. That would make it fun!
You are new to this, so whilst I am laughing at you, I am trying to be considerate to your lazy, if not totally boring attempts at school yard bully tactics.

Be strong little fella, things will improve and tfe hair will grow eventually.

Love from uncle Miller xx