What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Titans rd 14

BLN2

Juniors
That strip was hard to take, surely if it's 50/50 ball, the carrier should have benefit of the doubt. He never lost control of the ball. Refs seem to love ruling in favour of the defender in these instances this season.

Blairs shot was late, not a send off. Unfortunately with Harris looking more and more buggered we'll need him over the next few rounds. Harris needs to sort his injury, the bloke can't even train. Not sure what the story is, but should have bitten the bullet 2 months ago and tried to fix it. Unfortunately, we don't have any second rowers. He's our only one. #shitrecruitment. Sao or Burr would work surely..

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
It wasn’t ever super late. As for “forceful”, that how tackles are supposed to be, he’s not supposed to give him a nice little cuddle.

Blair

Coach
It wasn’t ever super late. As for “forceful”, that how tackles are supposed to be, he’s not supposed to give him a nice little cuddle.

Sounds like Blair's reputation might've preceded him then.

Either way, I haven't seen it. In his defence he could say 'with us more than a penalty goal ahead, and with less than a minute to go, I took one for the team, in my 300th game to boot!'

No?

Last edited:

Rich102

Staff member
From behind. Blairs favourite attacking position.
Nice that you think he was thinking but he wasn't.
I can't wait till he goes.

Iafeta

Referee
Bro-ism is alive and well. Kearney in the press conference talked up Blair’s competitiveness and that play being a sign of what he’s prepared to do.

He’s a grub thug who gets no metres and gives away penalties. Quality

Latest posts