What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R14 Sat - Storm 34-4 Knights @ AAMI

Round 14: Storm v Knights

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xcalibre

Juniors
Thanks for the replies chaps!

From my half-watching, it seemed Storm had most possession and Knights didn’t do much with what they had, but as one of the Pearce converts, god I’m glad this game is before selections for SOO 2. Origin is way tougher than what Pearce has had to deal with in this match, and even though he may have better support, this game proves it’s not a risk worth taking.

Billythekid

First Grade
The one-on-on strip rule and taking the corner post out of play the only good rule changes in the last 20 years.

Nah. The corner post was a good change but the stripping rule continues to be a blight on the game. The onus should 100% be on the ball carrier and strips should be fair game. Hate all this grey area that leads to so many BS penalties. A lot of matches are decided by how refs rule on dropped balls. The amount of times you see a strip called only for the replay to show the ball just being dropped is painful.

It’s one the rules that massively impacts my enjoyment of the sport.