What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Storm @ AAMI Park

Who will win? Round 14: Storm v Knights

• Melbourne Storm 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
Just being belted by 'unbelievable' line speed from Mlb and plenty of numbers in each tackle. Plus we have given the ball back 9 times in one half of footy.

Incredible we are only doen 12 points.

Only 16 missed tackles and 217 made.

Look, we wanted a test, we got one. They're the best coached team in the league.

We just need to settle down and get back to what's worked for us in the last six games. High completions, numbers in tackles. I don't expect us to win, but if we can keep it close all game I'll be happy
Totally agree. I've been wanting this since a good team needs to be able to make a comeback. We have lead the games we've won.
I'd like us to win but I'll be ok if we turn it around a bit.

Yosh

Coach
This game could have been 30-0 or 12-12. We're competing and with some more ball I'm confident we're gonna put some points on the Storm.

Yosh

Coach
SKD drops it and they score their first and we pass it forward and then they score their 3rd. Can't keep giving the Storm chances.