What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R14 Sat - Rabbitohs 18-19 Panthers @ ANZ

Round 14: Rabbitohs v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wibble

Bench
I'm not sure about that. The hand came off him, then he moved. As he moved the hand came back on, surely then he is allowed to ground it?

Doesn't matter anyway, just seemed like one the Bunker could have been used.

Souths really missing Reynolds, that was the sort of finish that really suits him.

Panthers fighting their way to wins now, that is quite a few good wins in a row.

Top 8 looks a bit like whichever teams can hang on to their troops or fight best while missing a bunch (I guess it always is, but really seems like that this year).

This Year?

Immortal
I wouldn't be too worried about that loss if i was a Souths fan. Missing key players and with the SOO players in self preservation mode.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
It made no difference. They had one play to score either way.

True... but if he takes the tackle Souths are on their goal line, instead he does an obvious double movement gives away a penalty and leapfrogs them 20 odd metres up field..

He had a decent game though and they held on thankfully because I tipped the lesbians