What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14: Parramatta v Brisbane LIVE GAME DAY thread 15/6/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I love Sivo.

He doesn’t have the flair of Semi but he also doesn’t have the brain farts. At the start of the season I thought if he’s half as good as Semi we’ll be doing well. I reckon we’ve got 3/4 at least.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Tell you what, if I was in a blue at a pub, I would want Ma’u and Ray Stone with me... Ma’u of course, but a stone looks like he has that little bit of crazy in those eyes...
For sure mate. He might get his head belted in, but he wouldn’t die wondering.

hindy111

Post Whore
Tell you what, if I was in a blue at a pub, I would want Ma’u and Ray Stone with me... Ma’u of course, but a stone looks like he has that little bit of crazy in those eyes...

Stone has some guts. Id like to see him play more mins and see what he is made of.

Solid performace. Thought we lost our way a little in 2nd half. Plenty to work on.
I predicted 4/5 win. We are 2/3 now and have raiders in Darwin. If we can rsttle off another 2 wins in a row we can realy push hard for finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.