What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

murraymob

Coach
Cleary wants a clear out several names mentioned
Malony
JFH
blake
Katoa
my hope its not to bring his tiger buddys over Taylor Matulino Packer

Bob

Juniors
Malony
JFH
blake
Katoa
It’s not Fish he wants to get rid of it’s RCG as next year his new deal kicks in and he’s not worth what Gus signed him for

Malony
JFH
blake
Katoa

JFH?!

That doesn’t make any sense.

Katoa is off contract so no need to clear him out, just don’t re-sign him.

Maloney is a tough one. If they think we can make a run at the title next year you’ve got to consider keeping him. But I think a title run is unlikely, so it makes sense to move on to Luai.

Crashtest

Juniors
It’s not Fish he wants to get rid of it’s RCG as next year his new deal kicks in and he’s not worth what Gus signed him for

That's a relief. Some of Cleary's decisions have been hard to understand, but wanting to get rid of JFH would of been....well no words for it really.

franklin2323

Immortal
Love the peach but defiantly not keen on that, I’d imagine the clubs got someone in mind in the near future if they need to make room for him with Blake’s money? Where’s dallins 700k or so gone?

We have 6 or so guys that would be on small deals. Dallin's money would go to improving the quality that can come in

tripster

Juniors
Fish has been playing like a guy who's loving his footy at the club. There's no way he wants out and theres no way Cleary is stupid enough to want him out.

Yeah no way. Fish is our best middle forward, and keeps getting better each season since his debut. He should be on a big money long term deal.

martielang

Bench
I just hope Fish doesn’t drop off like he did last year. He’s been incredible this year, as he was the first 15 rounds last year.

tripster

Juniors
I just hope Fish doesn’t drop off like he did last year. He’s been incredible this year, as he was the first 15 rounds last year.

If I remember correctly last year he picked up a groin injury mid way through the season which needed surgery but managed to play on through the rest of the season (but is presumably why he dropped off).

Crashtest

Juniors
Fish is the mvp of this side. Plus he’s a quiet family guy off the field and a hard working, I can’t imagine any coach not wanting him. He really should end up a 250 game player for us.

Damn, you just put the death knell on him not lasting long term at the Panthers!

We actually haven't had a single player reach 250 games, with 242 being the highest. We just keep cutting players who would of eventually made it eg Lewis, Graham, Jennings, Moylan, Flash, Joe Williams.

Maybe that will change now that Gould has has gone.

ashton

Juniors
Surely we would have money from the departure of Trent Merrin and DWZ.
Winterstein should be let go ....what has he done, plays about 10 mins each week. I would have thought Sele is more value
Moses Leora has gone backward no improvement.
We need a couple of new front rowers, hooker, fullback and a couple of pacey outside backs.
I can't believe we are taken Peachy back, he has very poor defence and often hogs the ball and is too small.

Crashtest

Juniors
I know what to do - sack everybody and buy the SOO teams.

I'd be happy with just two of the minor SOO players...Tedesco and Cook.

Can't we just do what the Roosters do, release a reserve grade player or two to free up space to replace them with origin and international players.

OldPanther

Coach
I know what to do - sack everybody and buy the SOO teams.
Total fantasy, but so is buying 2 props, a 9, a fullback and 2 outside backs that are better than what we have for next season.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts